420 Magazine Background

Quick question.

G

GrowCoop

This is where I will let 10 seeds grow approximately 5-7 inches before I transplant them into 5-gallon buckets under a 600w MH bulb.
100_1145.JPG

The lights involved are:
Two, 4ft fluoros.
One, 2ft fluoro.
Six hanging CFLS.
100_1143.JPG

100_1094.JPG

Do I need this much light for 10 plants to grow 5-7inches? Would I be ok with just the two 4ft fluoros? A joint to whoever offers suggestions! (well, not really..) :)

G

GrowCoop

lol...Now why did I know someone was gonna say that..lol

Ok, thanks Endo. I figured thats what the consensus of what people would say in here regarding that question.

OldSkoool

Use 'em all, can't have too much light. How are you ventilating them? They love a gentle breeze at all times.

G

GrowCoop

I thought I would just use a regular fan to keep a nice breeze blowing on them. I heard that strengthens the stems in the long run and just creates a all-around stronger plant. Correct me if I'm wrong. Oh, and probably keep it on them 24/7?

OldSkoool

GrowCoop said:
I thought I would just use a regular fan to keep a nice breeze blowing on them. I heard that strengthens the stems in the long run and just creates a all-around stronger plant. Correct me if I'm wrong. Oh, and probably keep it on them 24/7?

Does strengthen the branches, different schools of thought on 24/7, and
18/6 lighting. I did 24/7 for ten weeks, 13/12 for a week, followed by 12/12, but others get great results with 18/6 during the veg.

G

GrowCoop

Thanks Oldskool. Just so were on the same page, I was talking about the fans on 24/7...not the lights. Unless, of course, you keep your fans on that tight of a schedule, too? But, I'm guessing your referring to your light schedule.

Top Bottom