Quick question.

G

GrowCoop

This is where I will let 10 seeds grow approximately 5-7 inches before I transplant them into 5-gallon buckets under a 600w MH bulb.
100_1145.JPG

The lights involved are:
Two, 4ft fluoros.
One, 2ft fluoro.
Six hanging CFLS.
100_1143.JPG

100_1094.JPG

Do I need this much light for 10 plants to grow 5-7inches? Would I be ok with just the two 4ft fluoros? A joint to whoever offers suggestions! (well, not really..) :)

lol...Now why did I know someone was gonna say that..lol

Ok, thanks Endo. I figured thats what the consensus of what people would say in here regarding that question.

Use 'em all, can't have too much light. How are you ventilating them? They love a gentle breeze at all times.

I thought I would just use a regular fan to keep a nice breeze blowing on them. I heard that strengthens the stems in the long run and just creates a all-around stronger plant. Correct me if I'm wrong. Oh, and probably keep it on them 24/7?

GrowCoop said:
I thought I would just use a regular fan to keep a nice breeze blowing on them. I heard that strengthens the stems in the long run and just creates a all-around stronger plant. Correct me if I'm wrong. Oh, and probably keep it on them 24/7?

Does strengthen the branches, different schools of thought on 24/7, and
18/6 lighting. I did 24/7 for ten weeks, 13/12 for a week, followed by 12/12, but others get great results with 18/6 during the veg.

Thanks Oldskool. Just so were on the same page, I was talking about the fans on 24/7...not the lights. Unless, of course, you keep your fans on that tight of a schedule, too? But, I'm guessing your referring to your light schedule.

Back
Top Bottom