Quick Vaporizer Question

dro87

Hey I just got a volcano and I love it so far. My question is, are vaporizers only good for a single hit since I'm assuming it burns off all the THC at once at very high temperature? Just wanted to make sure I'm not wasting any because when I take the chamber out it's still got a little bit of green left and is not completely brown like when I smoked my friends.

chop up your herb in a coffee bean grinder, not to powder, but pretty fine...
only fill the chamber less than half full...
set your temp dial to 6 for the first bag...
set your temp dial to 6.5 for the second bag...
set your temp dial to 7 for the 3rd bag...
i can get 3 decent bags out of one half filled chamber...
my bags are about 2 feet tall...

when the bag stops filling up, you are out of trichomes...
don't go above 7 or you will begin to burn leaf matter...
and don't go above 6 on the first run or you will vape all of your trichomes too fast on the first run and have nothing left for the next 2 bags...
plus it will be harsh as hell!
i use mine religiously, no more tars and carcinogens at all.

hope this helps.

A vaporizor is designed to do everything BUT burn the bud. It actually heats at a lower temperature then is necessary for combustion of the plant matter and therefore "vaporizes" only the THC oils. This is better then smoking because it contains no potentially cancer causing carbons.

Listen to 420 because I am sure he has used a Volcano more than once. :grinjoint:

A vaporizor is designed to do everything BUT burn the bud. It actually heats at a lower temperature then is necessary for combustion of the plant matter and therefore "vaporizes" only the THC oils. This is better then smoking because it contains no potentially cancer causing carbons.

Listen to 420 because I am sure he has used a Volcano more than once. :grinjoint:

Ya I think he has used it more then once.. today...:rofl:

chop up your herb in a coffee bean grinder, not to powder, but pretty fine...
only fill the chamber less than half full...
set your temp dial to 6 for the first bag...
set your temp dial to 6.5 for the second bag...
set your temp dial to 7 for the 3rd bag...
i can get 3 decent bags out of one half filled chamber...
my bags are about 2 feet tall...

when the bag stops filling up, you are out of trichomes...
don't go above 7 or you will begin to burn leaf matter...
and don't go above 6 on the first run or you will vape all of your trichomes too fast on the first run and have nothing left for the next 2 bags...
plus it will be harsh as hell!
i use mine religiously, no more tars and carcinogens at all.

hope this helps.

Excellent advice from 420!!! Also, some users like myself set the temp at 5-5.5 and generate one or two more bags...Volcano rocks and is a solid investment...I'm using it several times a day...Keep your equipment clean
and you will enjoy superior flavor.:smokin:

My wife & I have a vape very similar to vaperbros~~different brand~~and its great~~we get a lot of hits & by the time we're done I'm jus baked~~plus its
wonderful for my lungs~~
~~PEACE OUT~~

Back
Top Bottom