Quincykat's 2nd Grow Indoor Soil

QuincyKat

Hey everyone,

I am trying an indoor grow this winter. I am using soil and a 400w HPS light.

What strain is it? Blue Dream, Vanilla kush, Romullon/Grapefruit and a Super Lemon Haze
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 2 50/50 and 2 indica dominant
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?veg
If in Veg... For how long?2 weeks on two and I just aquired 2 babies from a collective
If in Flower stage... For how long?skip
Indoor or outdoor?indoor
Soil or Hydro?Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Gardner's Choice - Blue Ribbon potting soil (comparable to FFOF and added vermiculite
If soil... What size pot?2 in five gal and 2 in one gal
Size of light?400w HPS
Is it aircooled?just a fan
Temp of Room/cab?70 degrees
RH of Room/cab?I do not have a humidity device
PH of media or res?about 6.5
Any Pests ?yep, had a really bad mite and knat issue that is now under control using plant protector. I just switched to AzaMax, since the guy at the hydro store said it works better at killing vermin
How often are you watering?about once a week or more if the plants tell me they want more
Type and strength of ferts used?Grow Big and Earth Juice catalyst every other week and Big Bloom every other week

So far everything seems to be going well. I have a question though: About wetting agents, how many growers out there use them? do you spray the plants? feed them? or both? Which one do you like the best? I have Wet Betty and I was thinking of just putting it in the plants rations when I water.
028121.JPG

This is the Vanilla Kush I grew from a clone from my last grow
027112.JPG

Here is my new plant a Romoulin/Grapefruit clone I just bought from a collective
026121.JPG

Here is my other new clone a Super Lemon Haze
025141.JPG

This is the Blue Dream, a clone from my outdoor grow.

I have 5 other that I am not including in this grow since I almost lost them to frost over the holidays. They were in my greenhouse waiting in veg for next season, but my heater failed and I am not sure yet if they will make it.

I will add them later if they make it.

Thanks for stopping by
Kat

Not bad pictures for a camera phone

Yah.... She's a big one. I am going to clone her before I start the flower stage. Her roots have filled her bucket. I have been debating weather or not to put her in a 10 gal with limited space and all, but I don't want her to get unhappy.

Kat

Hey Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted anything on this indoor grow. Everything seems to be going good except for this leaf curl that is happening.

So, let's see:
The curl started on the vanilla kush first about 3 weeks ago. I read in the Grow Bible trying to find something on this. Nada. I found another book that is all about problems and solutions. All things point to PH. So I started a regimin of ph down (my meter was reading 8 and 7). So, since I have started this, the VK seems to be showing normal new growth, but the other ones are starting to show this curl. Here are some pictures.
DSCN3344.JPG

DSCN33431.JPG

DSCN33421.JPG

DSCN33413.JPG

I just started them on 12/12, they are all in 5 gallon containers, using soil, inside, humidity is around 40%, I am using Earth Juice ph down, earth juice assist, advanced nutrients flower formula, and hi-brix molasses.

Any help would be awesome
Thanks
Kat

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom