Quirky effects of cannabis

last night a few of my friends and i got baked to the point where we couldn't concentrate on anything long enough to have a conversation. during one of our attempts at conversing one of them decided to put some music on and somehow got beethoven's 9th symphony and disturbed's the sickness going at the same time. it was fucking cool trying to listen to two songs from opposite sides of the spectrum without having your mind melt

I do LOTS of weird stuff when im high. First of all I don't smoke that much, maybe twice a month if even that so I have low tolerance and just a little bit gets me high REALLY fast...

Some things I do/notice when im high, like someone said before if im really high then my face looks different in the mirror, sometimes like a monkey, me at an older age, me dressed up like ready to go to a very exclusive club, etc. And then there is my eyes... I have bright green eyes, and when my eyes are blood shot my eyes remind me of a christmas tree cause of the green and red, lol. I also get hyper attacks, I bounce around the room with so much energy.

A couple of stages I go through (they don't last long maybe a min or two, these only happen when im at a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10) I act like a monkey, and when someone is talking to me in a gossiping way then they start to sound like chickens (bah bak bahhhh bakkk, ya know?) and I will talk back to them like a chicken, HAHA. By the way, i do none of this in public and the only person i talk to or do this crazy shit around is my best bud and he is kinda the same way...

Also, after I let out the smoke and I start to feel it, I feel like I have a jet pack on my back and im blasting off into space. One time when I had some dank dro I was going so fast into space that my jet pack couldn't keep up with me so I have to go inside a space rocket with 100 times more power than my jet pack, LOL. That is about all I can think of right now as far as really weird stuff goes... but ya, I love my jet pack and hopefully one day I will have some more dank stuff so I can get inside my rocket ship again, that shit is intense :cheesygrinsmiley:

My right eye gets redder and more slanted than my left eye, that happens no matter what kind of bud I've been smoking....It's weird but all my friends think it's hilarious

^^ Same with me except its my left eye that gets red as hell.

^ I was going to post that thinking no one else's eye gets squinty and red. It's so weird, it's like my left eye has grown immune. It sucks walking around looking like a skinny white Forrest Whittaker.

yall have some funny answers. when i first start puffin i feel like my head starts to get warm and wirey, its great.

Ok so that bong rip made me realize something. Sometimes i pour some weed out of my dugout into my bong if im craving a rip when im scrimping. Seeing how the weed in my dugout gets bone dry and is so finely ground it makes it pretty harsh sometimes. So after A dry ass finely ground monster rip sometimes I get to cough it so bad that I feel like im going to throw up and get really dizzy and my mouth waters REALLY bad. Then right after that huge attack I sit around absolutely stone fucked. Like right now. Holy shit.

lol I was laughing so hard when I read all this and I'm not even HIGH!

When my best mate and I smoke, we literally act out nearly the entire movie of Pineapple Express. We don't get up and do it, we just quote the shit out of the lines until we can't think of anymore. We also actually filmed a few scene's of our own stoner movie about Aliens attacking Earth and we find out it's because they ran out of weed on their planet or some shit, it was retarded ^_^ We literally sat down and filmed last weekend, and definitely got nowhere, we just kept improving

I tend to dance a lot, badly. If you've seen Coldplay's Viva la Vida vid, it's like that. In fact, once my mate Zach and I got amazingly baked and went to meet my gf in front of the movie theater. Well, Zach pulls his iPod out and hands me one of the earphones, and he puts that song on. So, in the middle of about, oh idk, a whole lot of people. It was a movie theater on a Saturday afternoon, so it was pretty bumpin and the theater even has a whole role of cops parked outside, talking to eachother. Anyways, here I am, this tale, skinny idiot breaking out dancing like in that video ^_^ Everyone was looking at me, especially old chicks.

One last thing, after we saw the movie (Watchmen, great when you're blazed) I waited outside of the restrooms as Zach and my lady went in. So I'm standing out there and this like, 80yr old woman is standing there with her pants up to her chest, rapidly shaking her head at me. I'm obviously blazed and start panicking in my head. I knew she knew I was high, and she was staring at me the whole time. My friends met up with me and I'm all, "we need to get the fuck out of here."

Ok ok, one last one to put a funny spin on my long tales. I think it was the first month or two of my new habit that is weed, so my tolerance was low and my older brother had some really dank herb. So anyway, I'm roasted, and I'm standing in my computer room (which has french doors, so the living room can see into the pc room and vice versa) and I have a plate of food in my hand. I stand in the room, and start thinking, next thing I know I'm falling asleep as I stand there. My head was completely relaxed, my chin was practically on my chest lol. I finally wake up, and look over at the living room to see my mom just sitting there, watching tv. She could have -easily- turned her head and seen her son sleeping standing up haha

Pot takes the edge off of life, it puts you i the right place after a shitty day. It makes me appreciate things more and it makes me a little more talkative (I'm pretty shy). I guess what I'm saying is being high calms me down to the point where I can be confident in any situation.

I hate those hits that make you gag! But I know herb is good when after that first hit my head starts to tingle and my whole body gets the hebejebes. My friends make fun of me because my body will completely shake lol.

What makes me notice I've reached my level 11 out of 10 is I can't look anything in the eye (not animals or people) without smiling:dreamy:

anytime i smoke i feel high the day after...like not really high , but definitly in an altered state..idk, maybe its all in my head, but i feel a lil spacy, like im not here....

Back
Top Bottom