Quirky effects of cannabis

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
I have a good mate who has false teeth. Everytime he smokes dank, his mouth dries out so much his teeth lose suction, and fall out. This has been going on since he's taken up weed for pain. You can literally guage how wasted he is, cos come a certain point, out come the teeth. After that, he has trouble pulling a bong and leaves joints sloppy. Poor bastard, I shouldn't laugh. One good thing about him, is getting him to grade weed potency - good dank means teeth out, a good buy.
Does anyone else get a quirky reaction when they smoke weed?

the one way i tell if the marijuana is good...
I'll break a fat sized hit from a nug and put it in a bowl...

I'll rip the 1 hit hard and fast....
if i can feel the hit in my face after a few seconds
(ya know that tingly feeling/eye pressure feeling you get from potent weed)
then i consider the marijuana "potent" lol..
I'm stoned.
:bong:

Bro... Stoned or not stoned you are damn right.

I get that same thing. That first rip... Solid rip... Hits your face and within a few seconds (or upon releasing the smoke) I get this really "headie" high feeling, sometimes even a complete body feeling. It's hard to describe, but I think "Tingly, eye pressure, light headedness (?)" pretty much sums it up.

Thats pretty cool your friend can test weed like that, but that does kinda suck that his teeth fall out. I'd have the same problem if my teeth were fake. "Extreme Cottonmouth" sucks... You can't even fucking swollow.

^lol

Poor guy with his teeth falling out. Feels bad to laugh, but I can't help it, lol

lmfao, yea....that's pretty priceless man... I don't think many things COULD compare to that.... when I get high, I don't look authority in the eye, I fidget, and I'm constantly looking over my shoulder, I play games like frisbee golf and hackey sack

If I over smoke, like smokin to stay way high, instead of just relaxin' with a bowl or two, the only way I realize that I get any higher is the cotton mouth gauge. And this is with mids to highs.

All this talk of bong rips is giving me the itch. Time to bust one out.

Ok so that bong rip made me realize something. Sometimes i pour some weed out of my dugout into my bong if im craving a rip when im scrimping. Seeing how the weed in my dugout gets bone dry and is so finely ground it makes it pretty harsh sometimes. So after A dry ass finely ground monster rip sometimes I get to cough it so bad that I feel like im going to throw up and get really dizzy and my mouth waters REALLY bad. Then right after that huge attack I sit around absolutely stone fucked. Like right now. Holy shit.

Yeah its the most melancholy attack ever. The most pleasureful pain ever. I think coming off of such a shitty feeling to being shit stoned is like a night/day type change which prolly helps alot.

moose me too!!! and i notice that the growly thing happens really really bad if i get up like really early and smoke...

and i get that too, where certain hits, even if they arent that big sometimes makes me cough so hard that i almost throw up and i hate that feeling. and the excess spit.

one thing i noticed when im high is that my face sometimes looks different. not just my eyes but my whole face. and it does it to some of my friends too.

nothing too crazy happens to me but if im sitting outside in the summer when im really high, i bend over and cover my ears with my hands and just listen to the noises the bugs make. my friends all ask me why but its so hard to explain

My old mates and i always used to end up stroking our stubble / goaties in a thoughtful way. For some reason...it was only my circle of friends..perhaps it was the mirroring thingy. But strange to the on lookers nontheless.

And of course....the cheesey grin of extremely potent skunk.

When I use a really potent sativa it feels as though my mind is detatched from my body. Also, when I use a particular type of hash it feels like I'm underwater.

I think it was that week I had an oz of thai sticks in 1976 in so. cal., standing in the hall at school waiting for a class, flyin higher than a kite, trying to maintain, and this guy Joe came up and his eyes looked so big, totally glassy, and striated with red...he looked at me and said "oh, man, look at this guy's eyes...you are SO F***ED UP!! I looked at his eyes and started laughing so hard, which got him going, which made me laugh more uncontrollably, we were both out of control for quite awhile, with others looking at us shaking their heads...good times.

OK...the really weird thing that happened a few times when really high, the feeling that my pants were all hot and wet, and I'm like...what the?!?!?!? make my way to the men's room, check it out - all dry, and take a big satisfying whizz...laughing at myself. lol

After not smoking for 8 years, and a friend turned me onto some homegrown bud, took that first hit, and the feeling of disassociation...like reality either just slipped away or it creeped up behind you and came out your eyeballs...like you're all the sudden aware of yourself...(and where were you before)??? And you start to hear the sounds of the night...all the sudden you can hear the crickets and see the stars...I remember thinking - oh yeah, that's what it's like!

I think it was that week I had an oz of thai sticks in 1976 in so. cal., standing in the hall at school waiting for a class, flyin higher than a kite, trying to maintain, and this guy Joe came up and his eyes looked so big, totally glassy, and striated with red...he looked at me and said "oh, man, look at this guy's eyes...you are SO F***ED UP!! I looked at his eyes and started laughing so hard, which got him going, which made me laugh more uncontrollably, we were both out of control for quite awhile, with others looking at us shaking their heads...good times.

OK...the really weird thing that happened a few times when really high, the feeling that my pants were all hot and wet, and I'm like...what the?!?!?!? make my way to the men's room, check it out - all dry, and take a big satisfying whizz...laughing at myself. lol

After not smoking for 8 years, and a friend turned me onto some homegrown bud, took that first hit, and the feeling of disassociation...like reality either just slipped away or it creeped up behind you and came out your eyeballs...like you're all the sudden aware of yourself...(and where were you before)??? And you start to hear the sounds of the night...all the sudden you can hear the crickets and see the stars...I remember thinking - oh yeah, that's what it's like!

Fantastic!! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom