Quix Goes Smart Pots & Dirty Coco - Slee Skunk & Chemmy Jones

Aaron Quix

Welcome to grow #4
Strain: SleeSkunk and Chemmy Jones
Medium:
2 gallon Smart Pots with 50/50 Fox Farms Ocean Forrest and Royal Gold Basement Mix
Light:
600 watt dimable Digital Greenhouse ballast with max wing, and CFL. Half the flower room will be just CFL, and half will be just HPS
Nutrients: Blue Planet Nutreints 3 part non-organic, with BPN Root Magic mychorhizae, Superthrive for seedling, transplants, and during topping...and SnowStorm Ultra during flower.
For additional info on my space and air movement etc., please refer to my previous journal(s)

The plants are currently ~4 weeks from seed. They were all well on their way to 6 and 7 nodes, and all got topped just above the 2nd 2 days ago. I'm starting with the
BPN nutrients a little late, as these girls have not needed feeding yet with the FFOF soil...They got their first feeding at 5ML Grow/Micro/Bloom yesterday.
I may run these with only 2 tops, but if they pick up and grow a little faster I may top once more. I'm shooting for two weeks on flipping the lights....Not much to look at just yet, but here they are...
P4280001.JPG
P42800081.JPG
P4280003.JPG
P4280002.JPG

As always, I hope all is well in your worlds:Namaste:

Re: Quix goes BPN, Smart pots and Dirty Coco--SleeSkunk and Chemmy Jones

Here we go again.......I have a feeling this will be good one for you....as per your usual!:high-five:

Thank you OMM, you're too kind. It wouldn't be the same without you! Welcome!:welcome:

Count me in !!!

Counted...Just watch out for OMM, he said something under his breath about stealing your:popcorn::rofl:

1st page and everything. I am along for the ride. I do believe this is my first journal of yours that I have subd to.
I have liked many of your posts, so I thought I would get off the couch and take this trip.

Thank you & :peace:

1st page and everything. I am along for the ride. I do believe this is my first journal of yours that I have subd to.
I have liked many of your posts, so I thought I would get off the couch and take this trip.

You'll like his journal and PuFF is one funny SOB in my book :thumb:

Who has popcorn?

Welcome OG13!:welcome: Always feels better having a pro like you around! Thank you for joining in:thumb:

Oh, and I heard A1 HAD some popcorn, but I also heard someone stole it...At's all I'm sayin....

Just sneakin' in the back here.

The door's always open, and you made it in for front row:welcome:

Well that's awesome my friend!:high-five: Yep, seen you around a bunch and we just never made conversation, thanks for taking the initiative!:Namaste:
Glad to have you here and don't be a stranger!

You'll like his journal and PuFF is one funny SOB in my book :thumb:

Who's this PuFF guy, sounds like someone I'd like to meet!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom