Quix's First Auto Grow Featuring Blue Mammoth - LA Diva & Afghan Kush Ryder

Re: Quix's First Auto Grow Featuring Blue Mammoth, LA Diva and Afghan Kush Ryder

Alright folks, I chopped one Blue Mammoth today, along with the gangly Afghan Kush Ryder. The AKR all went strtaight to the hash bag for use in some upcoming review work I'll be doing. The final BM will get hers tonight, and the ChemWreck Kush male will go outside. I've got a baby coming in the next week sometime, and my Mom is flying in from NorCal to see her first granchild. The grow, with the exception of the male CWK, is over. Mom will be staying with us for two weeks, so I'll start germing the Silver Kush and GDP seeds in about 12 days. I'll get final weights and pictures up sometime soon:Namaste:

Re: Quix's First Auto Grow Featuring Blue Mammoth, LA Diva and Afghan Kush Ryder

wow thats a nice frosted pinecone, or whatever is under all that ice!!
Lol, yeah, a little fluffy still, but the smoke is superb-Even with only a short cure. Two weeks should put the smooth on it:thumb:

Sorry Quix ! Mom flying in and baby on the way, has me more excited than the plants. What ya going to call the baby? Did you sneak a peek and know what it is? Either way "Hooray!":thumb:

Good luck with the new arrivals, young and old. Stay relaxed, breathe deep, count to 3.....

Sorry Quix ! Mom flying in and baby on the way, has me more excited than the plants. What ya going to call the baby? Did you sneak a peek and know what it is? Either way "Hooray!":thumb:
It's a girl OMM, and Adalynn shall be her name. Thanks for the kind words! Today is her due date, and still no baby. We'll induce labor on tuesday if she doesn't pop before that. Going to be a long few days I recon:Namaste:

Good luck with the new arrivals, young and old. Stay relaxed, breathe deep, count to 3.....
Count to 300 is more like it:loopy:

Thank you for the well wishes Brother OG13, good to see you:Namaste:

Well, the numbers are in.
A little over 1/2 oz. dry on each of the two Blue Mammoths, about 1/4 zip on LA Diva, and 1/4 on the Afghan Kush Ryder-Very meager. There was about an eighth of fluff on the other AKR, which went straight into the hash bag.
I'll be doing some cool oils and tinctures with the trim and fluff, using the Magical Butter device sometime in the next few weeks, so look for that review in the Product Reviews section in about a month, give or take.
I'll post my thoughts on the cured BM, AKR and LA Diva in the weeks to come here in this journal, along with pics.
I truly hope all is well in all your worlds!:Namaste:

Well, the numbers are in.
A little over 1/2 oz. dry on each of the two Blue Mammoths, about 1/4 zip on LA Diva, and 1/4 on the Afghan Kush Ryder-Very meager. There was about an eighth of fluff on the other AKR, which went straight into the hash bag.
I'll be doing some cool oils and tinctures with the trim and fluff, using the Magical Butter device sometime in the next few weeks, so look for that review in the Product Reviews section in about a month, give or take.
I'll post my thoughts on the cured BM, AKR and LA Diva in the weeks to come here in this journal, along with pics.
I truly hope all is well in all your worlds!:Namaste:

Cool....will be waiting on ALL the reviews.........even the newborn. :goodjob:

Dude, having a baby is one of the coolest damned experiences a person can have. Baby Adalynn was born Tues., the 29th of May-She's happy healthy and adjusting perfectly.
I'll be closing this journal, as soon as I post weights and thoughts on strains. I planned to journal all this year, but I'm afraid the next grow will go un-documented. But, just so everyone knows, I Will be running a couple GDP, and a couple Silver Kush, and have a nice ChemWreck Kush male going outside. I shall have to give him some company, with the addition of some other strains outside this year.:thumb:
Thanks everyone for the love, I'll be seeing you in your journals and other areas of the site.:Namaste:

Dude, having a baby is one of the coolest damned experiences a person can have. Baby Adalynn was born Tues., the 29th of May-She's happy healthy and adjusting perfectly.
I'll be closing this journal, as soon as I post weights and thoughts on strains. I planned to journal all this year, but I'm afraid the next grow will go un-documented. But, just so everyone knows, I Will be running a couple GDP, and a couple Silver Kush, and have a nice ChemWreck Kush male going outside. I shall have to give him some company, with the addition of some other strains outside this year.:thumb:
Thanks everyone for the love, I'll be seeing you in your journals and other areas of the site.:Namaste:
CONGRATULATIONS ! QUIX !!!!!!I can almost hear the excitement in your post ! But we need more ! How many pounds and how many inches long ? :party::tommy::cheer::thumb::circle-of-love::bravo::welldone:

So sorry everyone, I almost forgot this thread was still open! The baby is well, my love and I became married a week and a half ago, and I've been quite busy. Please look to the 420magazine homepage periodically for the latest product reviews, or visit the product reviews section. I truly hope all is well in your worlds:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom