Quix's First Auto Grow Featuring Blue Mammoth - LA Diva & Afghan Kush Ryder

Re: Quix's First Auto Grow Featuring Blue Mammoth, LA Diva and Afghan Kush Ryder

Been real busy but just got caught up. Things look very good Quix :goodjob:

You have a very nice clean set-up! and your plants seem to be loving it! well done bro, keep it up:high-five:

Thank you kindly my friend, nice to see you around! They're growing quite well, and I will update soon:Namaste:

Re: Quix's First Auto Grow Featuring Blue Mammoth, LA Diva and Afghan Kush Ryder

Small update.
The girls have all recovered nicely from transplanting, and are really taking off.
37 days from dry seed....
P40500101.JPG

P4050014.JPG
P4050014.JPG

P4050013.JPG

P40500121.JPG

P4050011.JPG

:Namaste:

Some good looking Girls you have there Quix. Just beautiful:peace:

Thank you kindly OMM, you WOULD know what a beautiful plant looks like, with all those beauties you have!:high-five:
Hope you are well my friend
:Namaste:

Okay, Quick update.
Day 41 from dry seed.
ChemWreck Kush is vegging along nicely under the 18/6. Today is day 10 from her topping above the 3rd true node. She is one FAT leaved Indica, and is giving me a beautiful set of 4 mains. I don't expect to top her again. I guess I shouldn't hall it a her, as it still hasn't expressed sex.
P40900011.JPG

Afghan Kush #1 is ridiculously stretchy, and at near 16 inches today, she got supercropped to better match the others.
She is also very airy, and stringy. I'm going to cut the lights back by one hour to see if she will start to stack her calyxes rather than "run" for the light.
Within an hour of the supercropping, her main is already straight up and at attention.

Before the bend:
P4050014.JPG

And an hour later:
P4090008.JPG

The Afghan Kush Ryder #2 has been, and remains the runt, but has better bud formation than her leggy sister.

The Blue Mammoths both seem to have a beautiful, almost blue hue to them, and are mid-range in height (with regard to the others.)
Their flowers are forming ok....(BM front, and right of picture)
P40900031.JPG

P4090007.JPG
Finally, the LA Diva is the most developed, and has the greatest smell. She has virtually halted all vertical growth, and will yield very little, but she's pretty nonetheless....
P40900041.JPG
P4090005.JPG
P4090006.JPG

They have all been getting BPN at full strength, until last week. Last week they got a dose of Great White Shark, BPN Root Magic and molasses.
Today they got straight water for the first time.
I truly hope all is well in all your worlds:Namaste:

Nice Quix +reps

Thank you kindly my friend, good to see you around:Namaste:

Thank you for the time reference "from dry seed", I can appreciate that...+reps

And thank you for noticing:Namaste:

I havent been able to spend enough time around here to update like I want to, but try to get the pertinent info in...
It just feels like thats how autos should be refered to...."From dry seed". Good seein ya :Namaste:

Those girls are looking great.....you sure those are autos?:high-five:

HA! You're too kind my good friend. They do have a healthy glow to them, but they're tiny! Autos are for fun, and in a pinch...I think I'll stick to regulars in the future...Too little for my soil setup. I cant wait to try some purples this summer!:high-five:

Good to see you 'Ol man, thanks for always bein around:Namaste:

Okay, Quick update.
Day 41 from dry seed.
ChemWreck Kush is vegging along nicely under the 18/6. Today is day 10 from her topping above the 3rd true node. She is one FAT leaved Indica, and is giving me a beautiful set of 4 mains. I don't expect to top her again. I guess I shouldn't hall it a her, as it still hasn't expressed sex.
P40900011.JPG

Afghan Kush #1 is ridiculously stretchy, and at near 16 inches today, she got supercropped to better match the others.
She is also very airy, and stringy. I'm going to cut the lights back by one hour to see if she will start to stack her calyxes rather than "run" for the light.
Within an hour of the supercropping, her main is already straight up and at attention.

Before the bend:
P4050014.JPG

And an hour later:
P4090008.JPG

The Afghan Kush Ryder #2 has been, and remains the runt, but has better bud formation than her leggy sister.

The Blue Mammoths both seem to have a beautiful, almost blue hue to them, and are mid-range in height (with regard to the others.)
Their flowers are forming ok....(BM front, and right of picture)
P40900031.JPG

P4090007.JPG
Finally, the LA Diva is the most developed, and has the greatest smell. She has virtually halted all vertical growth, and will yield very little, but she's pretty nonetheless....
P40900041.JPG
P4090005.JPG
P4090006.JPG

They have all been getting BPN at full strength, until last week. Last week they got a dose of Great White Shark, BPN Root Magic and molasses.
Today they got straight water for the first time.
I truly hope all is well in all your worlds:Namaste:

It's all good here browski!

I see it's all good there too :thumb:

Great cloning video, I love doing things ah-la-cheepo! :high-five:

Love and respect to you bro!

HA! You're too kind my good friend. They do have a healthy glow to them, but they're tiny! Autos are for fun, and in a pinch...I think I'll stick to regulars in the future...Too little for my soil setup. I cant wait to try some purples this summer!:high-five:

Good to see you 'Ol man, thanks for always bein around:Namaste:

Quix old friend you know me too well, I was trying to make you feel better!

I tried a few a few years back...that was enough. I will have to admit the first 4 from this grow wasn't any better!:smokin:

Purples sound more like it for you!:high-five:

i have found the more you grow and breed an auto strain the better it adapts to your enviros my hbd's yield more and get bigger every time strange to me how short some of your ladies are most every auto i have done was at least a foot tall, but i never top or crop lst is as far as i go im to worried it will stall them to much, but they do look nice quix :thumb:

It's all good here browski!

I see it's all good there too :thumb:

Great cloning video, I love doing things ah-la-cheepo! :high-five:

Love and respect to you bro!

Brother Sisco, or Bro-Sis for short. It's great to see you making the rounds again...Someday you'll have to tell me why the change....
Thank you for the kind words my friend, I hope you're growing!! Stay in touch my old friend:Namaste:

Quix old friend you know me too well, I was trying to make you feel better!

I tried a few a few years back...that was enough. I will have to admit the first 4 from this grow wasn't any better!:smokin:

Purples sound more like it for you!:high-five:

And you always do my good friend, make me feel better that is....Thanks for that:Namaste:

i have found the more you grow and breed an auto strain the better it adapts to your enviros my hbd's yield more and get bigger every time strange to me how short some of your ladies are most every auto i have done was at least a foot tall, but i never top or crop lst is as far as i go im to worried it will stall them to much, but they do look nice quix :thumb:

Yep! Man you're definitely ahead of me on the auto circuit. Its a learning experience for sure.
I definitely stunted the crap out of them with the old wet soil, and I believe that to be the largest contributing factor in their stunting. I didn't need a whole lot of meds from this grow, so it was a good opportunity to push the boundries and limits with regard to what the plants can take. They'll still provide me witht the meds I need, within the timeframe I needed, but they are surely capable of much more. A foot tall is easily the benchmark, but I'll have a couple 9" wonders for sure! La Diva is a frosty, chunky girl, although small. I could have grown her better, and would recommend her to anyone considering autos. Blue Mammoth seems consistent, and heftier than the others, and recommend her as well. Afghan Kush Ryder, well, she's not homogonous to say the least....But one smells fantastic...Worth a look if you're considering a 6 pac of the same strain, to find a breeding keeper?
Anywho, I truly hope all is well in your world Brother,:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom