R.i.p. Dimebag Darrell (1966-2004)

maconha

Today one year ago, Dimebag Darrell was shot death but some fucking lunatic :(
for those that dont know, Dimebag was the guitar player from the Metal band Pantera, a really amazing guitar player and an amazing human being, and by his name you can all guess what he did with his spare time :bongrip:

\m/ REVOLUTION IS HIS NAME \m/

lets all smoke a bowl, blunt, joint...whatever it is you guys smoke on in his honor today :bong: :joint: :pimp:

Dimebag was a legend, 2nite i'll smoke an 1/8th a play everything i know by Pantera in his honour

RIP DIMEBAG

tonight me and about 4 friends are gonna drink a bunch of black tooth grims and smoke a shitload of ganja for dimebag \m/

ive heard so much pantera today :(

I've been listening to Cemetary Gates pretty much non-stop today.

I can't believe it's already been a year.
I'll smoke a blunt in memory 🤘

R.I.P. dimebag
I love pantera, I remember when that happened, so sad. I'm gonna lite one up for him.

Last year when it happened I rolled a blunt and wrote RIP DIMEBAG DARREL on it. No one I smoked it with knew who he was but I gave a fuck. I listened to Pantera CD's for like a month everyday, it was almost like a death in the family. After that my Mom's appendix burst and we almost lost her, December 2004 sucked ass. It's a damn shame that guy did something so stupid because he thought Pantera breaking up was Dime's fault.

Also, the guy who killed Dime was a schizofrantic who said Pantera was stealing his music.

stupid crazy fucks kill people for no real reason. . . I miss you dime bag!!!

Back
Top Bottom