DrPep349

Ok everyone. I am new to this ro game. Recently moved to a place that's on well and water is bad. I am on a ebb flood and drain system. baisically asking what has worked for you? I did better this round upping my calmag plus to 5ml/gallon but curious about other supplements that are needed with r.o. Do I need more micro newts like Mineral matrix since calmg plus has them also. What's your best supplement for microbes and beneficial bacterial and fungi. My root mass has deminished greatly since the move to r.o so any advice on that as well.

I understand a lot has to do with reading the ladies but tips and advice are greatly appreciated thank you!

image19149.jpeg
image19150.jpeg
image19147.jpeg

#1 for me is cal Mag then silicate followed by a bud treatment supplement that increases essential oils such as H & G Bud booster / Bud factor X Terpinator or this time I am trying Remos "Astroflower" all of those plus others are designed to bump up crystal / oils / terpene production.

For overall plant and root health read up on Silicate / silicon's benefits its an essential element that the soil has but water is lacking , I think you will see some favorable results if you use it. Look for the concentrated Silicate gel if you want to try it , its much cheaper and goes way farther then then brands like An's Rhino skin etc etc

I'm currently using the general hydroponic expert line up with the 3 part mix and all additives But with my ro water basically I'd use cal-mag for sure and the micro grow and bloom then I have a product called great white it's a root bacteria I've Sean impressive results from it in the root zone I don't know your line up but those r the main things I use

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

True but then u add your minerals and your nuts and all your ppm are accounted for. No worries of to much this as that. Also I believe starting with ro witch is oxygenated through the filtering process is a grate place to to start a grow off in Dwc or hydro

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom