RadaRoast's Garden, First Journal, Blueberry, DNA Double Alien 18, Etc

RadaRoast

Alrigghhhttt so this is my first journal here, I generally keep a log book in my garden and log everything I do although I recently discovered you guys here and figured why not log here, grow with you guys & learn from other pros :)

Currently in my garden I have a range of plants from first week of Veg up until 5 weeks into flowering. Right now Im running a whole mix of strains as I'm trying to find a good one to fit the space & time frame we need.

I finally got the green light on the space in the start of January so we're still on our first run through. I can fit about 24-26 plants total & right now I have 12 flowering and 12 Veg and 5 more fresh in germination as of yesterday.

Because a lot is happening in my garden already & this journal is a couple months behind, Ill try and break it down for you by what I have in germ, veg & flower.

Germ:
x5 Double Alien 18 by DNA

Veg:
x3 Blueberry by CKS
x1 Super Lemon Haze
x1 Northern Lights
x2 Jet 47

Flower:
x4 ?? Freebies by Nirvana Seeds
x6 Blueberry by CKS
x1 Cheese
x1 Amnesia Haze

In terms of lighting I have a 4' LED T5 for veg and a 600w HPS for Flower. Im using Dutch Nutrients Grow and Bloom (a+b) & another supplement that I forgot the name of.. going for that easy Pro Mix for my medium - I had a ton left over from last time so figured why not use it. Both lights are running 12/12 but sometimes, when flowering area isn't as full, Veg goes for 18 hours instead.

I have a 8" muffled exhaust fan & a carbon filter with it. Its not necessarily setup optimally as you can see by my pictures but in my space being stealth is a priority.

I'll try and focus mainly on the new seeds leaving Germination and entering veg so we can watch the whole life cycle together, but Im still going to include my beautiful flower girls because I cant exclude them <3

but thats really my deal.. I would love some advice or hints on personal favorite genetics, nutrients or mediums to give a shot. Its always helpful to learn more. Thank you all for your time and tagging along! Peace and love to all. :ganjamon:

Pics below (more to come)-

Wide angle of the space:
17106043_10211416807150953_644460439_o.jpg

Veg:
17105982_10211416805990924_1958304531_o.jpg

Flowering:
17124895_10211416807310957_400909812_n.jpg

17105465_10211416807030950_860879478_n.jpg

17101904_10211416807070951_612265074_n.jpg

Alright alright, welcome back to my garden. At the end of last week 5 'HE' Seeds went into Germination and yesterday I put the surviving 3 under my veg light. One of them I killed via being stupid and snapping the stem. Another just didnt pop. Theyre doing fine, as expected for a day old.

My flowering plants are doing great as well, still growing at a good rate. Ive decided that Mondays are now 'Feeding Mondays' to have a more regular feeding schedule. I wasnt keeping as much track of this as I should have.

I have a lot of Blueberry by CKS that are taking a surprising amount of time to flower- they're now almost on week 5 and no flowers, just the whisps forming slowly. Hoping they'll pop up by the end of the week.
Another one of them was getting very top heavy for some reason, I think when trimming I may have messed with him a little too much, so as you can see in the pictures I cut him back down & moved him to veg. She's been messed with a little too much so now shes an experimental plant because why not. Maybe she'll be a mother? Or a huge monster down the line, who knows?

I realized that my humidity had dropped to 15% for a few days, there was no visible harm done to the girls. So I went out and bought a humidifier and now its back up and hovering around 34%.

Also my Cheese is flowering ridiculously fast & its side by side with Blueberry that may make BB seem slower.

20170306_192758_HDR.jpg

20170307_094241.jpg

20170306_192822.jpg
20170306_192806.jpg
20170307_094659_HDR.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my garden, Ill be back soon with more updates. Peace and love to all. :tokin:

Looking good RR! I hope I can get to harvest with my blueberries! Are you limited in height in your space?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking good RR! I hope I can get to harvest with my blueberries! Are you limited in height in your space?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks man! Im proud of my girls & excited to see your work on them BB's :)

Good question though, I was thinking the same thing myself. Im not very limited on space although they are getting very tall! I think I'll be ok- its a good distance now & I can move my light up another 3 or 4 feet if need be.

Thanks man! Im proud of my girls & excited to see your work on them BB's :)

Good question though, I was thinking the same thing myself. Im not very limited on space although they are getting very tall! I think I'll be ok- its a good distance now & I can move my light up another 3 or 4 feet if need be.

Right on man! I only ask because I am pretty limited on height yet I love Sativa's haha. I may need to move into a taller tent at some point.

Archiweedies First Grow - Soil - LED - Super Lemon Haze - 2017

Right on man! I only ask because I am pretty limited on height yet I love Sativa's haha. I may need to move into a taller tent at some point.

How tall is your tent? I have one Super Lemon Haze test seed from True North somewhere in the garden (to be honest I lost the name tags on a few). its probably a few weeks ahead of you & I'll keep you updated on how tall it grows. I have all these different strains running right now because I want to see which ones I like most to make mothers of & get into the cycle with the right strain.

Some of my plants, especially in the back row of flowering, I have no idea the strain because I pulled them from buds & they're definitely indicas because they are a lot taller than I would have hoped. Im honestly very surprised they got this far considering theyre from buds I've smoked.

How tall is your tent? I have one Super Lemon Haze test seed from True North somewhere in the garden (to be honest I lost the name tags on a few). its probably a few weeks ahead of you & I'll keep you updated on how tall it grows. I have all these different strains running right now because I want to see which ones I like most to make mothers of & get into the cycle with the right strain.

Some of my plants, especially in the back row of flowering, I have no idea the strain because I pulled them from buds & they're definitely indicas because they are a lot taller than I would have hoped. Im honestly very surprised they got this far considering theyre from buds I've smoked.

The height of my cabinet is around 48" tall.

How are things going for you?

Hey I saw your using pro mix. I've never used that but I am seriously considering coco for my next grow. Any thoughts on coco or anything besides FFOF?

Sorry I was out of town.

Yeah I have used FFOF and enjoyed it a lot. I think it's especially helpful for me for those first weeks when I don't want to have to worry about when to start feeding them. This time around though promix was just what I had left over. it's cheaper & I have a whole bunch of plants so all these 5 gallons of ffof could get pricey.

Really up to personal preference though. I havent used it as much as promix so I would love to hear how it works out for you if you're using it :)

Sent from my LG-H820 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry I was out of town. .

Yeah I have used FFOF and enjoyed it a lot. I think it's especially helpful for me for those first weeks when I don't want to have to worry about when to start feeding them. This time around though promix was just what I had left over. it's cheaper & I have a whole bunch of plants so all these 5 gallons of ffof could get pricey.

Really up to personal preference though. I havent used it as much as promix so I would love to hear how it works out for you if you're using it :)

Sent from my LG-H820 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea I'm in FFOF. Got a bag of coco that I'm thinking of trying soon.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom