Radogast 2 - Return of the Clones

Prettiest pictures Ive seen all day. :)

Congratulations!

There's nothing logically correct with these laws. I won't get started on my State's idiocy in the writing of them. LOL

Those bud jars look inviting!

:circle-of-love:

It is awesome buds:drool::thumb::goodjob:

Prettiest pictures Ive seen all day. :)

Congratulations!

Thanks for all the nice words :circle-of-love:

Snow Queen is an energetic daytime med. The Snow Queen clones are doing well enough on their side by side, so we shall see her go into flower again in about a month.

Janice has a fast head rush which fades within half an hour to where you notice she has been doing some excellent body relaxation. Her clones did not survive, but I found one seed while trimming. The seed is mature with a 'crater' shape, so I believe it will be female.

Lachesis has been chosen for my wife's private reserve. As well as a good head/body combination, she brings out the creativity that my wife loves while writing her book. Her clone has not grown leaves since transplant 2 weeks? ago.

I am happy with all 3 girls.

In the Flowering Room

At 2 weeks under 11/13, Giselle C1 (a daytime med clone) has about 6" of stretch, while Girl Scout Cookies Annabelle has 9" of stretch.

20151205_221633-1.jpg

At 5 weeks under 11/13, Snowcap Stacy is stacking the big buds and frosting up well. Many leaves dropped during stretch but only 3 leaves have been lost in the last 3 days. Her clone planted last week has added new leaves :)

20151205_221545.jpg

Also at 5 weeks, Northern Lights Stella is switching from stretch to bud building and starting to sprout trichomes on her sugar leaves.

20151205_221558.jpg

At 6.5 weeks under 11/13, 19 month old Caramelicious Quiffa C1 is promising about 1/2 oz of flavorful, couchlock buzz.

20151205_221609.jpg

I propped Quiffa up on a plastic box to bring her top even with Stella and another foot closer to the light.

20151205_221525.jpg

:party::peacetwo: Happy Hannukah - thank you for inviting in the december joliday season :tokin::party:

Buy Marijuana seeds & Cannabis seeds online - straight from Amsterdam Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds Free Seed - Lachesis (one of the three Fates)

20151128_120028-1.jpg

This thumb sized bud had brown purple sugar leaves while growing. She combines an energetic, creative drive with a floaty stoner head high.

Buy Marijuana seeds & Cannabis seeds online - straight from Amsterdam Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds Lachesis

20151206_101146-1.jpg

As you can see, the main cola of Lachesis carries the spirit of winter solstice and december holiday lights :) :Namaste::circle-of-love::peacetwo::yummy:

Garden Update

All three seedlings had a good soil soak from below in the last 3 days. (Note the bottom half of a plastic milk jug under Bonnie.)

Borderliner Iman and AK47 Bonnie are expanding their driplines. When the soil dries they should be ready for transplant to a big pot.

20151206_103446-1.jpg

Tangerine Yasmine was leaning over. The outermost T5 bulb was burned out, so I replaced it with one from an upstairs fixture.

20151206_103418.jpg

Once I noticed Yasmine leaning, I noticed Ghita leaning over in Late Veg.

20151206_103330-1.jpg

In fact all of Late Veg was leaning in towards light. The cheap reflector has about 6" between the furthest bulbs, it was formerly 10" under the Pioneer IV.

20151206_103340-1.jpg

I moved the cheap reflector bulbs over to the Pioneer IV reflector (where all 4 bulbs had burned out) and hung it over Late Veg again.

20151207_222544.jpg

The girls in Late Veg have room to soak up light again. I'm feeeling dumb about not noticing this difference for a month.

20151207_222507.jpg

Over in the Flowering Room,
Snowcap Stacy and Northern Lights Stella have white powdery pinpricks on the upper fan leaves - again.
I saw nothing under the leaves, but little red critters are crawling on the leaf tops between the powdery dots.
I mixed up some neem spray and drenched the Flowering Room leaves and soil after lights out.

Stacy's main cola in review.

11/22 - Heavy handed supercrop

20151122_141952-1.jpg

20151122_142005-1.jpg

11/27 - 5 days later - Strongly upturned

20151127_143958.jpg

12/02 - 10 days later - Main cola is catching up to the secondary cola canopy layer

20151205_221545.jpg

12/07 - 15 days later - Main cola has re-established the lead - HPS light goes up 2 inches.

20151207_223012-1.jpg

Full length photo of Snowcap Stacy. She has a classic flapper girl body type :)

20151207_223108-1.jpg

Amazing how that super cropped branch/cola came back up there! It's like it was saying: "I WILL SURVIVE AND CONQUER!"

My mom has a flapper dress hanging in her old closet, if it's needed here.........

A dress might be needed to hide her yellow leaves.

I have tried to pull off the brown leaves but she hangs on to them. Until the entire petiole is dry from leaf to main stem, she won't let them pull loose.

So different from the Northern Lights. If I bump the petiole on a yellow leaf, it drops right off.

I love to read your descriptions of their look or behavior. Flappergirl. lol I would never have come up with that, but now that you did, I can totally see what you see. :blushsmile: Im very happy to see your plants coming to fruition. I know its been a very long and winding road for some of them.

Congrats on your recent chops Rado and that Veg Area of yours is sparkling.

The thing that gets me is allowing a max sixty-day supply when there were no open dispensaries - logically, that requires a patient to harvest at least once every sixty days.

Who does that?
Perpetual, grow perpetually...

I guess the plant is telling you that it isn't done with those leaves yet. There might be something in there she's still milking out. LOL

Unless you just can't stand the sight of them, wouldn't hurt to just leave em' be and let them expend whatever is left?

:circle-of-love:Exactly! :love: She wants to keep them, she can keep them ! :circle-of-love:

You are the goddess of second shift growers, Cannafan.

I love to read your descriptions of their look or behavior. Flappergirl. lol I would never have come up with that, but now that you did, I can totally see what you see. :blushsmile: Im very happy to see your plants coming to fruition. I know its been a very long and winding road for some of them.

It HAS been a long and winding road, especially for Grandma Quiffa. This will be her second yule, but her long and winding road should come to and end at the ripe old age of 425 days or something. She will be the last of the clones that this thread was named for, actually she is a clone of one of the baby palm tree shaped clones featured at the start of this thread.

:nomo:

Combined with the turn of the seasons, I am considering shutting down this thread in a few weeks.

I have settled into a certain rhythm of perpetual growing. For the next year or so, I expect to be tweaking and refining, but not really innovating, building, or experimenting with unfamiliar ideas.

I like my lights. Sure I want white LEDs to replace the yellow HPS, but that's not likely as kids graduating from High School and launching into their adult lives is financially more urgent.

I like my CFL lights. I will need to buy more T5 HO bulbs as, recently, 5 of the original 8 bulbs (two fixtures) failed after about 12,000 hours of use. It is less than the 20,000 hour rating but failing is what they are doing. I will replace bulbs, but I don't need to expand - and I have a spare fixture if I do expand :)

I like my soil. I have not yet established a sustainable nutrient replenishment schedule, but I'm going to add homegrown worm castings and a few worms into the pots as they are harvested 2-3 times next year. I'm experimenting with feeding water only on a more conventional soil mix as I expect to use 5 gallon buckets now and then to supplement the perpetual soil in the 11 fabric pots. It is much more peaceful to not worry about liquid fertilizers, and I'm starting to get good yields with water only in the perpetual soil.

I like my daisy cloner - this is sooooooo much better than rockwool. I'll try water in a cup before rockwool again. I am considering propogating some clones by topping the leader in late veg. The reason I don't do that already - in a pot limitted perpetual grow, cloning earlier translates into running less strains. I owe it to myself to try cloning the leader anyway, just to see if the growing structure is more to my liking than my current cloning of weaker, lower branch tips.

Pest managment - I like my homemade Neem Oil spray. It is inexpensive and effective so far. I hope to get better at pest management.

Watering, propagating, and pest management - that's most of what I do these days.

My photos for this journal have pretty much settled into a mixed stream of harvest, planting, vegging and flowering photos ---

speaking of which ....

- - -

I planted clones from Giselle and Girl Scout Cookies Annabelle in 4" pots last night. I only took photos of Giselle as I have switched to watering from below using a cut up 1 gallon milk jug. Since I only have 1 milk jug cut so far, I planted Annabelle after lights out and after Giselle had a 2 hour bath.

Breeder seed Giselle - planting her cutting after 15 days in the daisy cloner.

20151208_165938-1.jpg

20151208_170049-1.jpg

In January, when I harvest Northern Lights Stella and Snowcap Stacy, I will have to choose between AMS Free Seed Giselle, GSC Annabelle, and Snowcap Stacy for which 2 get to grow again in the 2 reused fabric pots.

Stacy looks like a keeper: Snowcap Snow Queen is my wife's favorite daytime med, and Snowcap Stacy is massively out yielding Snow Queen, so Stacy is in the lead. Plus she has that long lean flapper girl body and loves to grow.

Annabelle looks like a keeper: She will be my first of at least 2 Girl Scout Cookies harvests. My wife likes purchased Girl Scout Cookies, and Annabelle is a better behaved plant than her sister GSC Monique (queued for the flower room.)

Giselle probably won't make the cut when it comes time to choose: The grandmothr of this clone is a lower THC strain with a nice, but not exceptional flavor. She is the everyday smoke that is freely shared rather than one of the stronger, more focused strains in her private reserve. If the mother of this clone puts on big buds in flower, I may have a change of heart, so I'm moving her clone along - for now.

Congrats on your recent chops Rado and that Veg Area of yours is sparkling.

Perpetual, grow perpetually...

And posting, posting perpetually...

See my other post for my thoughts on this thread exceeding the length of Barry Lyndon**

**I saw this 3 hour movie in 1977 as a double feature following A Boy and His Dog.
The lines in the bathrooms after the film were epic :rofl:

My first description for the flapper girl was Lalique statue - but that seemed either pretentious or obscure :)

Nice buds there buddy - congrats on yet another successful lady with best wishes for many many more green days ahead!

Thank you for the positive energy. I am finally feeling somewhat confident about green days ahead ... I saw spider mites again, and it didn't freak me out!

The mites hurt the yield, but I'm confident they can be treated and we'll get a decent harvest anyway :)

My first description for the flapper girl was Lalique statue - but that seemed either pretentious or obscure :)

Obscure, for sure. Pretentious, I couldnt say, since I have no idea what that is. lol (Im really doubting pretentious)

Back
Top Bottom