Radogast 2016 - The Neverending Growing

Sounds damn overwhelming to me. I get nervous and frantic enough during a single closing.... always have to look at everything way too much while not quite understanding what I'm even looking at.
Yu don't want to understand. Yesterday the appraisal came in $7000 over the agreed purchase price. It's all a game. If I'd purchased for $20,000 more, I bet the appraisal still would have come in over the agreed purchase price.

Today it was about the future home. The lender said the broker had not given her the title company, I gave the lender the title company name and address off the intenet, the lender emailed title, the broker emailed the lender and the title company.
Everyone is now talking. :cheer:

The lender submitted paperwork to the title company and title company opened up a file for title search and all the closing paperwork.
STARTING the paperwork 8.2 business days before closing - not the usual 30?. :oops: The closing might slip a few days.

Ya know... closings have become much quicker for me lately. It kinda worries me just a touch. Of course, my duckies are all in a row, and it's a more familiar roll for me these days. Toss some required flood insurance in the worst flood zone around, but you gotta get a elevation cert. for a huge discount, and the only available insurance vendors are the ones underwritten by your tax dollars. Yea... I can make that happen before closing.

Ya know... closings have become much quicker for me lately. It kinda worries me just a touch. Of course, my duckies are all in a row, and it's a more familiar roll for me these days. Toss some required flood insurance in the worst flood zone around, but you gotta get a elevation cert. for a huge discount, and the only available insurance vendors are the ones underwritten by your tax dollars. Yea... I can make that happen before closing.

Out of 15 insurance companies my broker works with. 10 wouldn't do home insurance without bundling car insurance, 3 of the remaining 5 wouldn't touch a house over 100 years old, so it came down to 2 companies - but a very good price with a big name insurance company :)

Moving day tomorrow.

A friend brought over some pieces for us to use on moving day. our family glass is now fully packed :)

20160704_140242.jpg

Back
Top Bottom