Radogast's 2018 Basement Adventure

Hey Rad... subbing up for flowers... :thumb: website coming along ... me thinks a "person in charge" in own mind did a booboo ... Likely a "gatekeeper" type of software and/or hardware "professional" didn't like something or other is my guess.

Many wishes of good health to your girls and the ladies. Now back to trying to figure out how to
landscape-photo-32.png
my gallery.

Hey Rad... subbing up for flowers... :thumb: website coming along ... me thinks a "person in charge" in own mind did a booboo ... Likely a "gatekeeper" type of software and/or hardware "professional" didn't like something or other is my guess.

Many wishes of good health to your girls and the ladies. Now back to trying to figure out how to
landscape-photo-32.png
my gallery.

The way I heard it, the 420 phone app company forced an update on phone app users - mucking up their access to the website, so they "fast tracked" the conversion. Seems like they used a database from Mid November for "Watched" lists. I'm just going to ignore my member gallery for a month and upload new photos the new way

landscape-photo-32.png
my gallery.

Hey there Bob, to use the function of that ICON you need to have the URL of the image. If you have access to your gallery (most pre update pics are not viewable there yet), open it in another page/tab and get the links that way. Seems that would be a 'one by one' process though - much easier to use the camera ICON, it takes you to you latest gallery additions and you can select whatever pics you want in the order you want them to appear. It's pretty efficient!

:Namaste:

Powering down the Flower area

My half ounce Haze x Kali China was mature (77? days) so chopped her and hung her. The only other girl in the flower area was a 60 day Guawi with maybe 3 grams on her. My last Guawi went 93 days, but I'm not paying to light and heat a flower area to toast 3 grams for a month. We'll see what she's like lightly toasted .

The flower area, empty and ready for cleaning. The falling leaves and runoff from the hempy did a number on my perlite sitting under the plants. I plan to bag the green and brown perlite and mix in with outdoor soil sometime this summer.

My popcorn harvest hangin to dry (both plants.) I didn't trim, just pulled off the dead leaves.

A Tale of Two Lillys

Lilly transplanted from hempy to soil is growing fine. She had her first drink of GE fertilizer water today. Her last drink was 23 days ago when she was transplanted and soaked up weak tea.

Lilly's clone sister in perlite seems to have grown only an inch or two with no side growth.

Lilly's clone sister in perlite is also growing flowers. She may have been placed too far from the light at one time.

The other two clone sister pairs (one in perlite, one transplanted from perlite to soil) have about the same difference in growth: the soil girls have about 5 times as much new growth since transplant.

None of the other clones look like they are flowering.

I'm hearing the Blues Brother's Theme song - I'm a Soul Man --do-do-doot-do-do-doobie Soul Man - Bada- ba-baddam

lmao i was just watching a movie earlier and it had that song on there so i had to listine to it on u tube lol then u mention it on here haha to funny. Well im glad ur garden is starting to take a turn for the better and that things are looking better. and congrats on that harvest and with the dried buds they sure do look tastey. I have some strawberry cake that i took down all her popcorn buds and let the other bigger buds finish up more and get alil fatter. They are starting to really foxtail now. Now im just waiting for the hairs to amber up and the triches to go from cloudy to amber themselves a tad more. Then the rest will get the chop to lol. But yea things are lookn good on ur end now hope they stay that way for you namaste.

Any idea why the yield was so low? Had you ever run that strain before?

I gave a half assed try at hempy with osmocote and no other nutes in the house - not even cal mag... I tried low PH and they turned all brown so I threw these girls into flower before they lost all their fan leaves -------- Your basic newbie can't grow plants kind of problem. The strains are fine and their clones are doing well :)

I'm still growing some hempy with osmocote - they are not browning as much with higher PH water (near 6.5) but they are coasting along, no energy in their growing. I'm focussing on Doc Bud HiBrix soil again, so I may not sort it out, just might let the hempy die off.

lmao i was just watching a movie earlier and it had that song on there so i had to listine to it on u tube lol then u mention it on here haha to funny. Well im glad ur garden is starting to take a turn for the better and that things are looking better. and congrats on that harvest and with the dried buds they sure do look tastey. I have some strawberry cake that i took down all her popcorn buds and let the other bigger buds finish up more and get alil fatter. They are starting to really foxtail now. Now im just waiting for the hairs to amber up and the triches to go from cloudy to amber themselves a tad more. Then the rest will get the chop to lol. But yea things are lookn good on ur end now hope they stay that way for you namaste.

I've been watching your recent grow with major respect. Frostier and bigger almost every harvest.

Smiles in the new system :ganjamon: Awesome :circle-of-love:

Hey all strains yield differently. You could grow 2' long beasters that bearly getta a buzz.... Or something that could work well.... and lose hlaf the yield......... I'd go for the better smoke anydays... But we have to learn a strain.............

GL Rado and Keepem Green

I gave a half assed try at hempy with osmocote and no other nutes in the house - not even cal mag... I tried low PH and they turned all brown so I threw these girls into flower before they lost all their fan leaves -------- Your basic newbie can't grow plants kind of problem. The strains are fine and their clones are doing well :)

I'm still growing some hempy with osmocote - they are not browning as much with higher PH water (near 6.5) but they are coasting along, no energy in their growing. I'm focussing on Doc Bud HiBrix soil again, so I may not sort it out, just might let the hempy die off.

I've been watching your recent grow with major respect. Frostier and bigger almost every harvest.

Smiles in the new system :ganjamon: Awesome :circle-of-love:

thanx man that really means alot coming from u. i also have huge amount of respect for as a person and as a grower. and my skill would not be as good as it is with out ur help and a few other amazing growers on here. so thanx to all my 420 fam. on here for helping me lol.

but yea are u still doing hempy then rad or are u going back to docs kit fully now??

thanx man that really means alot coming from u. i also have huge amount of respect for as a person and as a grower. and my skill would not be as good as it is with out ur help and a few other amazing growers on here. so thanx to all my 420 fam. on here for helping me lol.

but yea are u still doing hempy then rad or are u going back to docs kit fully now??

Right now, I have 5 hempy and 7 HiBrix (2 HiBrix seedlings). One of the hempy, Guawi, looks like it might come back strong but it's been vegging a long time, probably too long.

I've tried a couple of LONG veg times with ailing plants, one went a full year, and they just never had the energy to produce much bud once they went into flower. Guawi looks woody a bit high up. She might surrise me :)

My girls are in a race to get into the flower area. All the girls are eligible. There is space for all the good performers, but if they arent looking good, they won't get rewarded with the flowering lights. The hempy girls aren't looking good yet.

HEY! I took photos this morning, I'll post some :)

Devil's Tit seedlings

Clone trio - Hempy - slow growth

Clone Trio - transpanted to HiBrix - better growth

TWO in Hempy buckets

Didn't get a good photo of Guawi in the tube hempy - the better looking hempy

I think this is Haze x Kali China - put into a 7 gallon HiBrix soil pot too soon

Carnival in Hempy bucket is browning up again

Lilly looks a bit spindly still

Lilly's NEW growth is coming in strong.

what makes u think u put the kali haze into hibrix soil pot to soon??

Doc Bud is telling folks not to go into the final size pot until you are ready to put the plant into flower. The same day or within a couple of days.

There are only so many nutrients in the soil, and there is a scheduled nutrient 'bump' with EWC and Recharge right before flowers 'set'. With a pot under 15 gal there is a good chance of exhausting the soil before flowering finishes.

I've transplanted weeks before flower many times, so I know she would produce fine buds this way.
It's sort of a HiBrix Pro-tip for the difference between pretty darn good and magnificent buds.

Coming from no-till, I wasn't thinking this way and didn't learn it until recently.

In this case I will probably do a second nutrient bump with EWC and Recharge about 5 weeks into flower to make up for the early transplant.

For you:

The coots style mix and potent teas you are using seem to have a larger overall nutrient load that the basic HiBrix I am doing. It probaby isn't an issue for you.

P.S. I mislabelled yesterday. This girl is a Carnival :)

Back
Top Bottom