Rajam0n's Indoor Multi Strain Grow 2013

Rajam0n

What strain is it? Og Kush, 2- Red Dragon, 2- Strawberry Blue, Mazar, White Widow, Fresian Dew, Auto Skunk Mass and Critical Jack Herrer

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg

If in Veg... For how long? 2 days

Indoor or outdoor? Will veg in doors for a while then move most of them outside to finish, keeping a few inside.

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? Fox Farms ocean forest and 1/3 peralite

If soil... What size pot? 8 in small pots for now while 2 went straight to 5 gallon buckets

Size of light? 8 18w/75w 6500k bulbs and 4 23w/100w 2700k bulbs for veg and when i decide to flower i will change it to more 23w bulbs than 18w bulbs.

Is it aircooled? i have a fan blowing air into my tent

Temp of Room/cab? around 86* at night and with the lights off and around 90* during the day with the light on

RH of Room/cab? around 60

PH of media or res? beats me im using tap water

Any Pests ?no

How often are you watering?when needed

Type and strength of ferts used? fox farms but none yet

This should be interesting, first time growing indoors at all, ill get around to posting some picture when i get the chance.

ok so i finally got around to taking some pictures,
So my grow tent is a 4x2x5 and it is in a closet that is about 4.5x2.5x9 so there isnt much room in there.
IMG_42241.jpg

right now i got 11 plants in there but i plan on taking 7 or 8 out doors at a later date, the cfl bulbs i have in there are a 3:1 ration of 6500k:2700k is this a good idea or should i just use all 6500k for veg and then all 2700k for flower?
IMG_4225.JPG

Mazar kush
IMG_42451.JPG

Red dragon
IMG_42632.JPG

Red Dragon 2
IMG_42511.JPG

Fresian dew
IMG_42601.JPG

OG Kush
IMG_42572.jpg

White Widow
IMG_42542.JPG

Strawberry Blue 1
IMG_42481.JPG

Strawberry blue 2
IMG_42391.JPG

Auto Skunk Mass
IMG_42692.JPG

Critical Jack Herrer Auto
IMG_4272.JPG

Funny thing about my red dragon#2 is that when i planted it i buried it too deep... about 6 inches or so. So I wanted to dig it up a little and in the process i broke her in half :( well I only found the bottom half of her and decided to germinate another seed, when i plant the seed into the soil about 2 hours later i see the top half of the original sprouting out 0_o... the top half of my broken plant started growing apparently haha. any in put on these strains im growing are very welcome, hopefully i can get the temps under control so i dont stress these plants too much, the temp are ranging from mid 70's to high 80's.

I'm having a hard time keeping the temp down in my grow tent, it's between 88 and 92 degrees, it hits around 75 for 4 or 5 hours. What kind of effect would these higher temperatures have?

What strain is it? Og Kush, 2- Red Dragon, 2- Strawberry Blue, Mazar, White Widow, Fresian Dew, Auto Skunk Mass and Critical Jack Herrer

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg

If in Veg... For how long? 2 days

Indoor or outdoor? Will veg in doors for a while then move most of them outside to finish, keeping a few inside.

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? Fox Farms ocean forest and 1/3 peralite

If soil... What size pot? 8 in small pots for now while 2 went straight to 5 gallon buckets

Size of light? 8 18w/75w 6500k bulbs and 4 23w/100w 2700k bulbs for veg and when i decide to flower i will change it to more 23w bulbs than 18w bulbs.

Is it aircooled? i have a fan blowing air into my tent

Temp of Room/cab? around 86* at night and with the lights off and around 90* during the day with the light on

RH of Room/cab? around 60

PH of media or res? beats me im using tap water

Any Pests ?no

How often are you watering?when needed

Type and strength of ferts used? fox farms but none yet

This should be interesting, first time growing indoors at all, ill get around to posting some picture when i get the chance.
:welcome: TO :420:
There are growers here that have cfl experience, I dont have but a little. I did want to tell you that I have noticed the 6500's in my T5's are excellent for the veg. cycle. As for flower I would a$$ume a combination but I think all 6500 in veg wouldn't hurt.
Can you keep the room the tent is in cooler with a/c? Or can you exhaust the air in the tent out a window or out the room somehow?
The seedlings look healthy and I am here to help if possible and I am sub'd up aka subscribed to your journal. Gave you some Reps and welcome to 420mag, you ought to love it here, bunch of experienced growers who enjoy spreading the knowledge around and unlike other sites we all usually get along well and have alot of fun. If yo get a chance take a look at my journal, the link is at the bottom in my sig.
Feel free to hit me up anytime if you need some help. You wont be able to PM private message until you have 50 posts but it looks like you'll get there pretty soon. Give it a few weeks and more folks will stop by and post on your thread.
:high-five::peace:

:welcome: to the site Raja! Everything looks good so far man. High temps are a pain in the ass I had that experience with my first grow. Your tent is the exact same size as mine but, I had a 1k hps in a sealed air cooled hood and temps were insane like yours currently are, during the day I had to keep the front open and had a big ass box fan blowing in lol. Some plants can handle high temps but your end yield will suffer as a result and you have to make sure you are on point with the watering because with temps like that the pots dry out super quick. Soon as the pot dries out the plants will wilt within like 2 hrs from my experience. If you cant get an AC for the room maybe you could try moving it out of the closet to somewhere more open and still keep it hidden cuz all that's doing is helping retain the heat that is being vented out.

Drive by +reps for everyone btw :thumb:

~Psycho

Unfortunately I can't move the tent, I need to have it hidden, my girlfriend my son and I recently moved in with her family to help take care of her grandparents and her parents walk into our room quite often haha. I want to avoid running an ac just to avoid the electric going any higher, but I'm gonna make a hole from that closet to another closet to vent the air out hopefully it's enough to cut the heat, it's kind of hard considering its starting to get hot here on maui. Plants seem to be doing ok with the heat right now, I think the heat might be affecting the autos seeing as they aren't growing as fast as the other plants.

ok so 4/26/2013 is when they were put into soil, so their about 3 weeks old or so at this point.
Auto Critical Jack Herrer
IMG_44732.JPG

Auto Skunk Mass
IMG_44712.JPG

Fresian Dew
IMG_44702.JPG

OG Kush
IMG_44692.JPG

White Widow
IMG_44681.JPG

Red Dragon 1
IMG_44673.JPG

Red Dragon 2
IMG_44661.JPG

Red Dragon 3
IMG_44652.JPG

Strawberry Blue
IMG_44642.JPG

Strawberry Blue
IMG_44603.JPG

Mazar Kush
IMG_44591.JPG

Plants are coming along pretty well right now, when would be a good time to transplant them? i feel like in about a week im gonna put them into 3 gallon pots which will most likely be their home till finish. also when i transplant them I will be moving 7 of the plants out doors to finish while keeping 4 in my tent. Ill be starting them on Fox farms grow big and big bloom when i transplant. i was looking to add liquid kelp and mollases as well, is that a good idea or should I just be using fox farms only?

So its been a while since i posted pictures and alot have changed, these pictures were taken almost two weeks ago...
so this is the auto skunk mass, since taking these pictures this plant as well as the critical jack herrer auto have died, they were looking weak probably due to not getting enough light, and the day before i was about to move them outside some clothes fell on them and broke the main stem down at the base of both plants.
IMG_46022.JPG
IMG_46014.JPG

and the critical jack herrer...
IMG_46003.JPG
IMG_45992.JPG

Frisian Dew
this plant is growing a bit lanky but looks to be very healthy
IMG_45721.JPG

OG Kush
IMG_45712.JPG
IMG_45743.JPG

Red Dragon
IMG_45751.JPG
IMG_45763.jpg
IMG_45773.JPG

Red Dragon 2
IMG_45783.JPG
IMG_45793.JPG
IMG_45804.JPG

Red Dragon 3
IMG_45842.JPG
IMG_45851.JPG
IMG_4588.JPG

Strawberry Blue
IMG_45943.JPG
IMG_45932.JPG
IMG_45952.JPG

Strawberry Blue 2
IMG_45912.JPG
IMG_45903.JPG
IMG_45896.JPG

White Widow
IMG_45831.JPG
IMG_45824.JPG
IMG_45812.JPG

NICE PLANTS, I love OG kush.

also I have grown strawberry blue, you will find the smell is just wonderful and is a beautiful strain.

im growing some white widow myself haven't tried it yet though, also looking forward to seeing how red dragon comes out,
I once thought of getting this strain.

beautiful good job guy !

How does the strawberry blue do yield wise? Kinda sad though I broke the main stem of the nicer strawberry blue, she's still doing good though haha

hear are some pictures from yesterday, this is a picture of the Frisian Dew, I tied her down a bit more and trimmed her up a bit and Ive put them outside in another location...
IMG_46581.JPG
IMG_46613.JPG

This is the OG Kush which was also moved outside.
IMG_46624.JPG
IMG_46635.JPG

this next one is the strawberry blue...
IMG_4665.JPG

seconds after i took this picture i broke the main stalk...
IMG_46693.JPG
IMG_46714.JPG

but she seems to be doing fine.
IMG_47151.JPG
IMG_47164.JPG
IMG_47183.JPG

and Strawberry blue 2
Before trim
IMG_47321.JPG
IMG_47333.JPG

and after
IMG_47342.JPG

Red dragon before...
IMG_47361.JPG
IMG_47372.JPG

and after
IMG_47381.JPG

Red Dragon 2 before
IMG_47304.JPG
IMG_47292.JPG

and after
IMG_47312.JPG

Red dragon 3 before
IMG_47292.JPG

and after
IMG_47273.JPG

White widow before
IMG_47231.JPG
IMG_47223.JPG

and after
IMG_47242.JPG
IMG_47252.JPG

and last is the Mazar, before
IMG_47202.JPG

and after
IMG_4721.JPG

hopefully i didnt get the pictures mixed up, but that so far is how my grow is going, i moved the Frisian Dew and OG Kush outside so even i wont be getting to see them much also going to put the Mazar Kush and one of the strawberry Blues and Red Dragons outside, the rest will stay in my closet. Im probably going to veg them for another week and a half then start to flower them from there. they are about 6 weeks old at this point. i was going to try a ScrOG with this grow but they are all at such different heights that i just decided to tie them down. If any one has any advice for my grow it is more then welcome.

since the last time I posted Ive moved the Strawberry Blue #2, Red Dragon #1 and the Mazar Kush outside and Ive started the others on 12/12 yesterday.

Strawberry Blue #2
IMG_47412.JPG
IMG_4742.JPG

Mazar Kush
IMG_47443.JPG
IMG_47473.JPG

Red Dragon #1
IMG_47492.JPG
IMG_4751.JPG

Those are the plants right before being taken outside to another location, these next pictures are the ones staying in my room after their first day of 12/12

Strawberry Blue #1
IMG_4752.JPG
IMG_4753.JPG

This is where the main stalk broke, she seems to be doing fine, nice and healthy.
IMG_4754.JPG

White Widow
IMG_47561.JPG
IMG_47571.JPG

Red Dragon #2
IMG_47581.JPG
IMG_47591.JPG

Red Dragon #3
IMG_47603.JPG
IMG_47614.JPG

All the girls in the tent
IMG_47642.JPG
IMG_47651.JPG

so i gave them their first feeding of Tiger Bloom, and also changed 4 of the bulbs to 23w 2700k. The bulbs are now 8 23w 2700k and 4 18w 6500k bulbs. Im looking to add 4 more bulbs, shoud i add all 2700k or 2-2700k and 2-6500? also im looking to add molasses to my waterings, how much moloasses should i be adding to the water? At this point in time the girls in my closet will be getting Fox Farms Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom along with Liquid Kelp( not really sure what this is for??) and i want to add molasses if anyone can tell me how much i should be using...

molasses is added at one teaspoon per gallon. you want cool white 6500 kelvin light bulbs for vegetative growth and warm white 2700 kelvin light bulbs for flowering. if supplementing vegetative growth you want a 2:1 ratio for 6500 kelvin:2700 kelvin.

taken from another site

THE BENEFITS OF KELP AS FERTILIZER

The immediate benefit obtained from kelp can be attributed to the release of auxins, cytokinins and gibberellins. These plant growth hormones, required in small quantities, are essential for cell division and cell elongation, basic functions of plant growth. Increased levels of plant hormones can result in enhanced seed germination, early emergence, stimulated root and shoot growth, increased fruit set and decreased fruit drop.

When used as a fertilizer supplement, kelp is an excellent source of chelated minerals necessary for proper plant growth. Kelp meal acts as a slow release fertilizer, slowly breaking down and releasing its nutrients. The potential benefit of a kelp fertilizer supplement increases each year as it contributes to the soil organic matter.

Right on, my lighting right now for flower is 2:1 2700k:6500k. I didn't get a chance to look at them today as I got off of work early. Am I supposed to release my tie downs as the plants get bigger?

So I decided to buy an led light, I went with a blackstar light and so far it seems legit. About 3 seconds after turning the light on the leaves were reaching up like they were out side in the sun. Right now I have the 240w led and 8 2700k cfls. Already thinking about getting another led.

Back
Top Bottom