Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Dog

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Looking great this year pollinated or not, you are killing it!... dang you went to the wrong coast! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Hey man, thank you for popping in. Well I agree with you... considering how I got screwed this year 4 plants left are something to be happy about. I wish I was better prepared to handle the heat up there, but next year I'm gonna make sure there is enough water for flowering... and rain is supposed to come on Thursday finally... better late than never :laughtwo:

Look into that swampy area you mentioned and you might not ever have to worry about watering again. GL nd Keepem Green

The problem is, ground is too wet there for the roots to grow, and sun exposure is way too low for my taste. I prefer to grow in the hills... it seems my buddy has a friend living in a remote location, who might help us to find a good spot for the next year. If we can make it, we'll be good :thumb:

I have to say that we've had two days of rain... just in time I'd say. Otherwise I would pick smallish buds. Well, full of trichomes but there wouldn't be a lot of it. I should be heading up there in few days, so then I'm gonna give you an update. If they're right on schedule I'm gonna probably chop around 28-30. My buddy's Super Skunks growing next to UDs also should be ready by then, so we might harvest everything in the same time :thumb:

Good news, indeed!! :thumb:

Hey Conradino! :ciao:

Plants are looking good...shame about the male plant.

Sounds like you had a great time in the US, we spent 8 days in Miami....we always enjoy
the states, but usually go without any smoke unless we are meeting up with our friends from PEI who always make sure we're alright stateside.

Hope your Saturday is going well :Namaste:

Oh I had a great time, a lot of things to enjoy and ponder... then I caught bronchitis in the middle of it, which I still can't shake off, but hopefully this round of antibiotics will do it.

Temps have dwindled down by the way, so I'm curious if there's gonna be change of color. At least they have water now till the end of flowering, which is just around the corner.

I'm already thinking about next year, I need to do it right... and I'm thinking about trying few new things.

I hope you've all enjoyed your weekend!

Ok so here's an update. Gals are doing fine after few colder days and some rain. No mold on UDs, however one was attacked by caterpillars, no major losses though. I also found few of them on the ground, so I propped them up. Super Skunks had some minor mold problems, so I cut all the buds where I found it. Temps are back to low/middle 80s during the day and low to mid 60s in the night. Tomorrow we're supposed to have full day of rain, and then at least a week of sunny weather, so we scheduled chop for next week. In the meantime I've bought a new loupe and a thermometer/hygrometer for my drying room :thumb:

UDs

IMG_52876.JPG
IMG_528810.JPG
IMG_52895.JPG
IMG_52906.JPG
IMG_52919.JPG
IMG_52927.JPG
IMG_52936.JPG
IMG_52954.JPG
IMG_52967.JPG
IMG_52975.JPG
IMG_52988.JPG
IMG_52996.JPG
IMG_53004.JPG
IMG_53018.JPG
IMG_530210.JPG
IMG_53036.JPG
IMG_53045.JPG
IMG_53055.JPG
IMG_53067.JPG
IMG_53076.JPG
IMG_53095.JPG

Super Skunks

IMG_53114.JPG
IMG_53124.JPG
IMG_53135.JPG
IMG_53157.JPG
IMG_53176.JPG
IMG_531810.JPG
IMG_53197.JPG
IMG_53209.JPG
IMG_53219.JPG
IMG_53229.JPG
IMG_53238.JPG
IMG_53248.JPG
IMG_53259.JPG
IMG_532610.JPG
IMG_53286.JPG
IMG_532912.JPG

Samples... pollinated heavily :clown:

IMG_53317.JPG

Nice update! :thumb:

Beautiful pic's Keepem Green,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BTFingW,,,,,,, where;s the pic's of the trip?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Keepem Green

Thx guys, I'm gonna have to create another thread for pics from Cali.

Hey man, they were two UDs that I left behind when I went to Cali. It could've been avoided with one check, but I had a back pain and was unable to take a long hike. Well shit happens, I'm gonna process most of it into hash, so I don't have to deal with plucking seeds.

I think I'm gonna mostly toss them around, you know spread some wild cannabis back in nature :laughtwo: Females were not the desired phenos unfortunately, the best were lost in a bust. There will be time to stabilize the line, but with careful pheno picking. Tomorrow's chop time, hope everything goes smoothly.

Chop already? Excellent! I wish I could chop now. We have more rain coming this weekend.

Yep Major, that's another thing I love Ultra Dog for, it's a sure early finisher you can rely on. I wish TarheelGrower posted some new pics finally, he's been away for some time, cause his UDs looked like they were already finishing in August :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom