Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Dog

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Cool the Bay Area was my stomping grounds. I lived all over it for years and years. Now Oakland,,, er it use to be called 'cokeland' back in the 80's, even was murder capital of the US for awhile. I've heard it's gotten a whole lot better than when I lived there. 'The Deep East'. MacAuther Blv, was nuts,,,, I didn't stay there long...... But glad to hear your enjoying yourselfs. SF to me, is one of the prettiest cities I ever saw. Sounds like your making the most of your time, Keepem Green

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Cool the Bay Area was my stomping grounds. I lived all over it for years and years. Now Oakland,,, er it use to be called 'cokeland' back in the 80's, even was murder capital of the US for awhile. I've heard it's gotten a whole lot better than when I lived there. 'The Deep East'. MacAuther Blv, was nuts,,,, I didn't stay there long...... But glad to hear your enjoying yourselfs. SF to me, is one of the prettiest cities I ever saw. Sounds like your making the most of your time, Keepem Green
We really enjoyed SF, but we stayed in Oakland. They say it got cleaned up, but I've been aware of its rep, so I warned my friends and my wife. Well a fame of the city of Hells Angels, drugs, poverty and violent black gangs dies hard :laugh:

We popped into downtown on the last day to check the Oaksterdam University, you know the first cannabis college. There was a nice guy in the visitors center that even offered to give us an address of a doctor who would sort out medical card issue for $40. Then we went to a Mexican restaurant nearby. Good food!

Now we're in San Simeon on the coast after enjoying beautiful Big Sur shoreline yesterday. Tomorrow I'm hitting Doc Bud as he lives 40 miles away.

Catching up... with a special eye out for the UDs.
In few days I'll be back home, and then I'll drop an update :thumb:

My last visit to Oakland was in the early 80's as a very young Tead.
Fell asleep on BART trying to get around SF. Woke up in Oakland near after midnight. It went straight downhill from there, but I lived and now it's just another funny story I enjoy.
Oakland... in the 70's or 80's.... not so much friendly streets. I hear tell it's improved and is fairly sane these days. I still have doubts that only personal experience could cure.

Hell's Angels? LOL, I use to party at the Oakland Club house, OLD Foothill Blv. Know it well. Last time I was down there was Red's Funeral. My 'DOG', Wolfman', was a pole bearer. RIP my friend. Keep the wind in your hair.
Was fun going on a run with acouple thousand bikes. I use to ride a 1951 Pan back in the day. And use to do the hang around thing back in the early 80's. But never wanted to go further. Some of them people are crazy as hell. Some are just good peoples. It's just that 1%
Keepem Green

Hey NCW, I dunno any Hells Angel, but I have a lot if biker buddies, and I can say exactly the same thing. A lot of growers among these folks. Well these 2 worlds overlap :passitleft:

And by the way I managed to pop by Doc Bud's warehouse. We got the tour... I've been ripped on THC chocolate all day actually. Well the dose was just about right, otherwise my neck pain would kill me :laugh:

Anyway I met Doc and SloToke, I got Lemon Paki and purple Grape Ape + Colombian Red trim to smoke. I'm beat so I'm gonna smoke it tomorrow before getting on the plane. Doc got Ultra Dog and other seeds in exchange. The weed stinked the car totally :laugh:

The weed stinked the car totally :laugh:

:laugh:

Damn that fresh weed ...

:bongrip:

Hmm very well cured actually, and damn this purple GA does look delicious :surf:

Hmm Doc pretty much killed it with GA, very smooth tasting and with powerful punch!

Hmm Doc pretty much killed it with GA, very smooth tasting and with powerful punch!

Then this would be an appropriate time of day to be smoking it. :laugh: I've been smoking on some Rio, with sprinkles of bubble hash I made today from Desfran, Buddha Haze and some assorted other trim.

:bongrip:

I just got home. Will be probably jet lagged for the next 48 hrs or so. It was sure nice to see a piece of USA though with all these small differences. Now I'm gonna take a shower and try to get some sleep :ciao:

Sounds like you had a great trip! M new up here but from the doc bud pics you are one luck bunch!! Thank you for sharing and glad that you enjoyed your trip.

Jet lag or not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I know your off today to look at the girls..... Water buckets in tow......I can imagine your going to see so great improvements. Keepem Green

Top of the day to ya my brotha! So glad you and yours are home safe and have a lot of cool memories to share! I'm looking forward to seeing how your girls look Conrad....post pics please sir! Oh ya , we need a more lengthy description of Lemon Paki Conrad....you can do better than that bud...come on would ya.:Namaste::tokin:
Have an awesome day C! Cheers.

I'm reading back trying to learn about the UDs... cause it's hot as balls down here, so I try to pay attention to plants that like heat and humidity.
I see words about some of the lineage of the UDs describing them as OG pheno or Chem pheno.
Does this mean that they were crossed with those lineages, or does it mean that it's simply displaying traits of those lineages?
I know so little regarding the subject... sorry.

Sounds like you had a great trip! M new up here but from the doc bud pics you are one luck bunch!! Thank you for sharing and glad that you enjoyed your trip.

Thx for popping in, man.

Jet lag or not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I know your off today to look at the girls..... Water buckets in tow......I can imagine your going to see so great improvements. Keepem Green

I'm gonna definitely visit them now, which means tomorrow or a day after tomorrow.

Top of the day to ya my brotha! So glad you and yours are home safe and have a lot of cool memories to share! I'm looking forward to seeing how your girls look Conrad....post pics please sir! Oh ya , we need a more lengthy description of Lemon Paki Conrad....you can do better than that bud...come on would ya.:Namaste::tokin:
Have an awesome day C! Cheers.

Oh duggs, it was good and had great lemoney/fuely smell. However I was on a chocolate that day trying to recover from back pain later on, and I just remember it was very good with very clean taste. Here are some pics snapped with my phone.

doc_bud1.jpg
doc_bud2.jpg
doc_bud3.jpg

Guess what happened to leftover pot in LA?

I'm reading back trying to learn about the UDs... cause it's hot as balls down here, so I try to pay attention to plants that like heat and humidity.
I see words about some of the lineage of the UDs describing them as OG pheno or Chem pheno.
Does this mean that they were crossed with those lineages, or does it mean that it's simply displaying traits of those lineages?
I know so little regarding the subject... sorry.

Yes these phenos are displaying different traits depending if they lean more on the mother or on the father side.

Nothing like good vacation pics to bring them good memories back that might have slipped your mind!! Lol

Oh yeah good memories of people, landscape, cities, food and weed :surf:

Back
Top Bottom