Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Dog

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Hey Con, you made it home unscathed. I bet you guy are wore out. Get some rest, then get to the girls. Carol and I miss you guys, hanging out one night was not enough. Glad you got home safely. Later buddy. Oh yeah, that shit you got from Doc Bud looks absolutely KILLER.

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Oh we are, man. I still don't know if it's today, yesterday or tomorrow, but I'm getting better. I had the same jet lag in Cali, and it took me 3 or 4 days to switch over. Yeah it was way too little time spent together, but we hope to see you again.

Glad to hear you made it home safe!

Can't wait to see your girls.

:love:

Glad to hear you made it home safe!

Can't wait to see your girls.

:love:

Tomorrow I'll be able to do it finally. There was no rain for more than 3 weeks here, so I'm curious myself.

Hey conrad...i gotta ask brotha....did Doc send you home with any LP beans??:adore::adore:

Unfortunately not, I gave him beans though.

Ok guys, so temps here are low 90s, RH is around 60%, it's sunny with practically no wind, and it hasn't been raining for more than 3 weeks now. Ultra Dogs are doing fine of course, Brix are 17-19, calcium/magnesium levels are ok, and they are gonna be in middle flowering in few days. There is one issue though, they all got pollinated by two males that I left behind in early August, unsure what sex they were. And cause they started dropping pollen while I was still in Cali, I couldn't undo what has already been done. I pulled them straight away of course when I got there, but it's gonna be back to the 70s for me again this season. Let's just say it hasn't been my lucky year. However pollinated or not I'm getting some excellent passion fruit, bubblegum and biodiesel flavors up there, and even if weight will be crap this might be still pretty damn good pot, that has to tie me over till May/June next year. Well as the wiseman once said: something is better than nothing :yummy:

Pics!!!

IMG_52554.JPG
IMG_52568.JPG
IMG_52575.JPG
IMG_52622.JPG
IMG_52635.JPG
IMG_52643.JPG
IMG_52654.JPG
IMG_52667.JPG
IMG_52676.JPG
IMG_52733.JPG
IMG_52807.JPG
IMG_52836.JPG
IMG_52826.JPG
IMG_52816.JPG
IMG_52866.JPG
IMG_52856.JPG
IMG_52845.JPG
IMG_52786.JPG
IMG_52775.JPG
IMG_52763.JPG
IMG_52746.JPG
IMG_52727.JPG
IMG_52702.JPG
IMG_52684.JPG
IMG_52614.JPG
IMG_52597.JPG

That's it, folks :thumb:

They look great! Too bad about the pollination. Three weeks in 90 degree heat and no rain? You must have had someone taking good care of them.

Not really, UDs pretty much takes care of themselves when in the ground. I got them some water, not a lot though, and that's gonna have to suffice till the end of next week when some rains are expected.

That's amazing, bro! If I left any of mine w/o water for three weeks, they'd be toast.

Yes Major, but if you grow them in the pot you have to water regularly, there's no way around it. And growing in the ground pretty much depends on the type of soil you have. In Italy we have the best there is, and I use it as best as I can, but if I had poor soil like they have in California, that kind of drought resistance might not be good enough. In my conditions I expect plants to stay without watering for 4-6 weeks in 90-100F, otherwise they are just not gonna cut it.

Have to tell ya the Central Valley has some of the best top soil around. They grow all them fruits and veggies out there. Kiwis strawberries and some citrus. I never paid any attention to what they have in the soil department down south ways. San Joaquin valley has some rich soil from the water shed of all the rivers they got over there. By chance did you see the LA River? All concrete. Funny thing is they find gold in that dried up river, if you can find on soil thru all the dumped syringes, knives, and guns. Bummer bout the pollen. But they looked like the faired well. You might want to look into polymers to add to your soil for extra water retention. Called water crystals. Stuff works. I had a friend that worked at a plant that makes diapers and he use to bring me home some all the time. Keepem Green

Hey man, we saw only part of it when going through Stanislsus county going down from Yosemite with these curvy roads. It looked good indeed, but nothing similar to Italian valleys. It's pretty much transition year for me here. I just let it go, you know. Next year I need to clear another terrace to make space for 15 more plants or so, and I already have an idea for water storage for dry weeks... plastic swimming pools :laugh:

I'll just buy two small inflatable pools holding 50-100 gallons of water, will transport them up the hill early, so rains can fill them up, and then use this water when it's necessary :thumb:

Lembatoast just let me know, his friend dug up some old can with 70s landrace seeds including Panama Red, Colombian Gold and Jamaican Lambsbread. Well if they germinate that could be pretty interesting season next year.

Anyway, I'm ok with sativa bud as I still have Colombian and Mexican. I also have some hash, and I just need some UD for the evening, so these 4 plants should be enough till I harvest some sun dep bud or maybe even some autos in the spring.

Thats pretty cool! Wish I could jus stumble across some good seed!! Good day everybody.

I have a lot of good seeds, and the collection keeps on growing. I came back from Cali with Green Crack and NYCD beans, which I'll probably run next year side to side.

They've always worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom