Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Dog

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

See Ya in your next one Keepem Green

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

I got some work to do on The Hill, but I should be up and running by mid February.

I'll do that, man :thumb:

I wanted to take a moment in your thread and report my UltraDog progress here. I suspect there may be other UltraDog growers haunting the room.

These are 2 different UD seeds at about 1 month. They're growing in passive hydro, drain to waste Hempy pots.
UD1's pot is about 1' tall. UD2's pot is about 1.5' tall. Both pots are 6" PVC drain pipes with one end capped.
Both plants have started taking off recently as their roots have finally reached the bottom of the pot. Hempy pots have a small res at the bottom and the plants explode when the roots get down there.
No sense of sex yet, but they're both looking very nice.

UltraDog1

IMAG30191.jpg

UltraDog2
IMAG30122.jpg

Looks perfect, man. I guess you upped the calcium, and it worked, didn't it?

Yup... went from 1/2 tsp CalMag in every gallon to 3/4 tsp. Easy.
These are in pure perlite. There is absolutely no nutrient value from the medium and every bit has to come from the mix. Some plants can differ in needs significantly. It's all a learning process on the first few runs.
At last feeding, the UltraDogs got 1tsp of DynaGro grow nutes/gallon. That should put them at about 500ppm (just counting grow nutes).
I would expect them to top out at about 2tsp/gallon.
UD1 is ahead of UD2 and could benefit from an increase in her feeding routine, but this lazy gardener keeps them the same for ease issues.
Once I find a fem, I'll be cloning her and trying her out in Osmocote+.

It sounds like you have it under control now. Great job :thumb:

I'll toss out another update to the UltraDog growing in the swamplands for anyone interested.
Got a few going now. Some in veg, 2 in bloom.
This is the oldest. Her spiked top is really notable. You can see how amazingly flat and level the 2nd tier of growth is.
IMAG56001.jpg

The plant as a whole... showing yellowing lower leaves. Part of the yellowing is the normal consumption during mid/late bloom. Part of the yellowing is caused by my lighting as well.
IMAG55942.jpg

She looks great overall and has tons of sugar even covering some of the larger fan leaves.

This high cola owes a lot to OG genetics in my opinion,but this pheno has more NYCD expression overall.

For those still subscribed here my new grow is on... or more like putting foot in the water cause I'll be popping in around 2 weeks. But hell if you want to join it's the first link in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom