Random Bag Seed Adventure

Thanks WR420! And yeah Savetti, it's starting to look like winter time in there lol..

Currently can't decide if I want to do some defoliation on day 40 or not. I want to open up some lower and inside areas for sure, I don't intent to mess with any of the cola leaves. I don't however, want to stress my plants any right now. Is it possible to harvest the top half of your plant, and continue to let the small buds down low flower?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks like the yellowing has become brown in some places. Clearly this isn't normal yellowing of the fans later in bloom. On my way to the store to source out some calmag to add to their feeding today. I feel so bad for starving my babies. Going to up my flower nutes a tad as well..

420-magazine-mobile1392524431.jpg

Day 42 of flower..

These beauties are really starting to fatten up! Only problems I'm having currently seem to be happening to just one plant, and only affecting the leaves attached to the main colas. The leaves have stopped yellowing, but now are developing brown spots and dying off. It's slowly creeping up on the tiny leaves that stick out of the buds themselves. I hate this because it's eating up all of my frosty leaves and I can't figure out what it is. I will be feeding them only water today because I don't know if it's a nutrient problem or what.

IMG_035855.JPG

IMG_035954.JPG

Day 45 of flower (3rd day of 7th week if I can do math correctly)

Trichomes are still clear on both plants so I haven't started flushing them yet.. Buds are looking awesome, but I'm hoping that I can push them both a few more weeks! Since the strains are ultimately unknown, all I can do is watch trichomes..

420-magazine-mobile2033131195.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1272875576.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1583850662.jpg

Day 50 of flower..

All I can do is sit and stare sometimes. I have done everything I possibly can to keep these beauties happy and fed, I feel like it's really starting to pay off! From this point until harvest, they will be fed only water with 1tsp per gal of UNsulphured molasses.

Shot from the canopy

420-magazine-mobile1406784265.jpg

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Got a small area set up for the small stuff.. 1 light for now but I can add more if need be.

420-magazine-mobile1488631383.jpg

Sorry I haven't posted an update. It's been a little while since harvest, but everything went well. I believe they may have dried a little too quickly though so I want to try a different method next time. Hung them in the small tent in darkness with a fan on low low low.

Anyhow, all jarred up and I've probably smoked through half of it by now. I don't have a good scale so I went off of what I can normally fit into these mason jars. Roughly 3oz from each plant and about a oz of fluffy stuff for butter or tincture..

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom