Random drug testing

Sweet chick8

The aussie government has brought out random drug testing, to stop ppl drugging and driving. atm its only aimed at truckies but it will soon include any road users. How can i pass this test?? They only test for speed and pot both of which are likely to be found in my system. i think its a spit test but im not sure

Once the road drug tests are out, I have no clue how we are gonna be able to pass em... It worries me.

But I wonder if the tests are gonna be advanced enough for it to show the thc presence in your saliva if you smoked 3 days ago let's say. Cuz it's not the fact that you smoked 3 days ago that will make you drive like an idiot, its the fact that you are under the influence at that time and moment.

Hum, it'll be interesting to know how the tests are gonna be held and how far back the test can go to find the THC presence...

:icon_roll

damn that shit sux i wounder if u did jsut smoke if u have like those listerine strip things if that would kill the presents of thc..just a thought

passin that test...

If you wanna pass a test for meth and pot in the same test, then i got your potion. I have a reliable source who smokes meth and pot did this and it worked for him and me and him dont worry about tests for pot anymore. only downside it has no effect on opiates : ( Anyways get a box or can of this fruit mix stuff called Certo, take the powder and mix it in with a bottle of 100% cranbberry juice at least a liter, more if possible. After that stuff goes through ur system youll be clean as a guy straight out of detox. Anyways i hope it all works out. peace out!

Back
Top Bottom