Random Drug Tests

TeeWhyLer

I just got a new job that I know does random drug tests. The chances that my name will be drawn are slim but the chance is still there. I dont smoke as often as I used to but I still enjoy smoking and always will. Nothing beats it. I plan on smoking even less now that I have this job that does random drug tests, but I was wondering how often I CAN smoke. I haven't smoked in over a month or since I passed my drug test so I am obviously clean. If I just smoked every now and then, like once every month or so right before a three day weekend, will I be clean by the following monday?

I am 5'11" and weigh 208 lbs with a lot of muscle. I'm in good shape and I exercise at least 3 times a week, each time running 2 miles and lifting weights.

ALSO, when I smoke I don't smoke huge blunts, jays, or bong rips anymore. I just take a puff or two from my one hitter dugout.

In my past experience i would say you are fine. i am a carpenter and get randoms i smoke once every friday. share a joint and thats it. im 511 and 215. dont exercise and i have passed my test on a monday after smoking on a friday. no worries man.

In my past experience i would say you are fine. i am a carpenter and get randoms i smoke once every friday. share a joint and thats it. im 511 and 215. dont exercise and i have passed my test on a monday after smoking on a friday. no worries man.

Thanks man, that makes me feel better. Was this a urine test that they have you do?

Back
Top Bottom