Random testing/random question..

skittles420

sort of a repost, but i'm hoping for some replies && info :bongrip:

quick question... i know lots of places do pre-employment drug tests, and then some others do randoms...i have a question, but here is a lil background...

i smoke(d)...maybe at most around 9 bong bowls(random, i know haha), other days a lil less...occasionally a blunt, joints, water bongs, and misc other items i've smoked from haha.. for a previous drug test i used OMNI cleansing liquid (4 pills/1 oz bottle) and passed that test.. stopped smoking like two days before, took the cleanser etc.. my fiancee also has had drug test, he used the OMNI drink you take the day of, and pee a few times, and passed his test. that was 50 big ones, and tasted nasty. so a friend told us about certo..he's taken 2 drug tests with it and passed. the same friend told us about POTABLE AQUA and his friend on probation has used it several times, and while being a heavy smoker, he has passed everytime..(potable is the only option i havnt had first hand..) ALSO! my fiancee had a HAIR follicle test..i seriously never thought there was any way to pass that, but we got a shampoo shit (shell out the biiiigggger bucks...$200ish for everything plus overnight shipping lol)..and he passed. holy shit did we scrub his hair though, when were done..his hair was like 3 shades lighter.

now.. i have a job where there do randoms.. i'm not trying to find out what a quick pass would be, but.. the law they passed back in like '88 said no more than 20mg/ml? and that was too low and caused alot of falsed positives, so they changed it to 100, and currently the magic number is 50. however, the sheet said that this company tells their clinic who does the testing not to allow ANY... can they do that ?

maybe all that doesnt flow, but i really wish i was high so it did...blah

I hear what you're saying, I believe it would be legal for them to do that being it's their company and you can't necessarily say they're discriminating on you for having bud in your system...lol.

I really think that they're legal for doing that, and I'd believe what it says on your sheet. But to tell you the truth, any company that's like that wouldn't really be a good job for someone that smokes even occasionally since it shows that have NO tolerance for drugs of any sort.

skittles420 said:
its ok imma clean out my system for now and look for another job :)

lol, that might be best, they sound like real dickheads there. Many companies are a drugfree workplace for workers comp or local support, but they sound like they take it to a new level.

Best of luck on your job hunt :) :smokin3:

If you have a friend that knows who is coming up for a random, that is a helpful solution. I have worked places where I was tipped off, and had a few hours to drink something. It's never a bad idea to carry some detox or the synthetic urine in the car or a secure place. Synthetic urine is probably best because of course, there's nothing there.

I do want to say a new job I applied for a while back, listed that they would be testing for masking.

Companies can decide what is the requirement is for passing a drug test. It's their choice, and I don't think you will be able to challenge that. If they have a lab there, then that's a big problem, in which case synthetic urine is a good alternative.

Many government and DOT jobs are much stricter. A DOT test here was 15. So, I figure this must be a highly sensitive job. They really don't play, if that's the case.

I wish you luck. Hopefully there's plenty of people at your company to choose for testing. I have never heard of it being so low. Damn! I hate having that hanging over my head.

If you get more info on this subject, please make sure to let us know. Helping others be informed is one of the great things about this site.

Best wishes, peace and happiness

of course, thats why i joined! anyone with questions about the products myself or fiancee have used, just let me know! and yes, the company has alot of people to choose from for the randoms.. they do it every 6 months to a year (no more than two a year..), so i could end up never having one depending on how long i stay there :). however since i'm at a new store i'm sure i'll be getting a call one of these days..

:allgood:
skittles420 said:
sort of a repost, but i'm hoping for some replies && info :bongrip:

quick question... i know lots of places do pre-employment drug tests, and then some others do randoms...i have a question, but here is a lil background...

i smoke(d)...maybe at most around 9 bong bowls(random, i know haha), other days a lil less...occasionally a blunt, joints, water bongs, and misc other items i've smoked from haha.. for a previous drug test i used OMNI cleansing liquid (4 pills/1 oz bottle) and passed that test.. stopped smoking like two days before, took the cleanser etc.. my fiancee also has had drug test, he used the OMNI drink you take the day of, and pee a few times, and passed his test. that was 50 big ones, and tasted nasty. so a friend told us about certo..he's taken 2 drug tests with it and passed. the same friend told us about POTABLE AQUA and his friend on probation has used it several times, and while being a heavy smoker, he has passed everytime..(potable is the only option i havnt had first hand..) ALSO! my fiancee had a HAIR follicle test..i seriously never thought there was any way to pass that, but we got a shampoo shit (shell out the biiiigggger bucks...$200ish for everything plus overnight shipping lol)..and he passed. holy shit did we scrub his hair though, when were done..his hair was like 3 shades lighter.

now.. i have a job where there do randoms.. i'm not trying to find out what a quick pass would be, but.. the law they passed back in like '88 said no more than 20mg/ml? and that was too low and caused alot of falsed positives, so they changed it to 100, and currently the magic number is 50. however, the sheet said that this company tells their clinic who does the testing not to allow ANY... can they do that ?

maybe all that doesnt flow, but i really wish i was high so it did...blah

Back
Top Bottom