Rap Sheet/Priors

RangerDanger

I'm wondering if anyone has a long rap sheet.
Even tho I haven't been arrested for 26 years, I racked up quite a criminal history from '67--'81.
The arrests included Possession, Sales (did 5 months on that one), Cultivation, Forgery (long story), Contributing (hey she told me she was 18), 3 times on a warrant for a ticket which I had paid, and many others.
Once I bought a gun--a little .25 pistol--at the local pool hall. It was inoperatable--it was missing the clip (which I figured I'd buy later at a gun shop).
Someone muct've seen the transaction and reported it, walking home the cops saw and stopped me.
They found the gun and arrested me for carrying a concealed weapon.
After a half hour when I'm getting booked, I look at the charges and it said "Carrying a concealed weapon, Burglery (the gun was stolen) and Armed Robbery!
The booking officer tells me whenever they arrested someone with a gun, they routinly added Armed Robbery while they checked to see if anyone answering that persons description had pulled a stick-up.
All the chrages were dropped after 3 days in jail.
There was a time back around '71 when the cops would arrest me whenever they saw me. They'd arrest me for whatever, I'd spend days in jail, but when I got to court I wouldn't even get called out of the holding tank--the d.a. had declined to file charges.

Out of maybe 15--20 arrests I had 1 conviction.

I was wondering if other people here have been busted a lot.

I've only been arrested in Mexico. I think my friends and I were setup by some Tijuana strip club promoters and the cops. Longer story then that but I'm not sure I can talk about all of it.

Damn Ranger, Im right there with you brother. I'm on the straight road now, but when I was in my late teens, I had a rough time...a lil look at my sheet...

Sale (acquitted, but sat in jail for 2 months before I could bond out on my $25,000 bond...bond is rough when you aint snitchin)

Possession w/ Intent to sell (acquitted)

DUI w/ property damage (that was a rough night, did 10 days in jail and a year DUI probby and license suspension for 1 year)

Felony possession (acquitted)

Tampering and Destroying evidence (did you know eating your pot when they pull you is a 3rd deg felony?? Neither did I, did 45 days in jail w/ 45 days felony probation)

Possession of pot under 20 g's (grouped with my Tamp charge, lost my license for 2 years off this one)

Possession drug para (grouped with my Tamp charge).

Yea, I had a really rough time, Im just now over the last 6 months doing a lot better, got into school, just kinda concentrating on that. I got outta jail for my Tamp charge May 9th last year, so I've been doin right since.

Indiegenerate said:
I was arrested for possession last year. The cop (he had a handlebar mustache and a Texan accent) kept saying I looked like a dirty hippie while he had a disgusted look on his face. He wrote tickets, which said "posession of marihuana." For a second, I thought I had gotten away with the charge and that he just handed me a 1950s anti-"marihuana" propaganda poster. On the ticket, he wrote directions to the courthouse which were completely wrong.

After that, I was on serveillance for close to 6 months. I had squad cars at my house all the time, just parked and watching. Not even trying to hide it. I'd call friends on my cell phone to meet up with them and there were always about 3-6 squad cars in the area (within 50 feet of eachother)depending on how many people were with me. I'd get stopped for walking down the street and they'd always try to search me and scan my ID for warrants. I spread the story around town a lot and the police chief got fired. I wasn't the only one they were basically harassing.

Ummm...what exactly was the possession for? A nuclear warhead? lol

I'm sorry, but it's just kinda hard to believe you were being watched over a simple possession charge, especially that closely. I know it took at sale for them to watch me through my case and a month after, so probably about 5 months, light watch (a squad car would drive by my house at around 9PM every night, and sometimes early morning), but I never got a squad car parked outside my house...

Not only that, but parking a squad car outside your house would be pretty pointless for them to do, when their main mission there would be to observe you doing wrong....

...now tell me how much wrong you're going to do with a squad car sitting outside your house clear as day? Im sorry dude, but Ima have to burn you on this one...

1986...drunk in public, possession of valium, under the influence of prescription drugs without a script, possession of amphetamines. They dropped everything except the drunk in public. They couldn't prove it was mine since I was in a friends car passed out. Time served with no drinking violations for a year. Good thing they didn't go to my house. I had 6 ladies in full flower onthe balcony. Other than that, I've been pretty damn lucky. Even all those years hanging with tweekers.

Akornpatch said:
1986...drunk in public, possession of valium, under the influence of prescription drugs without a script, possession of amphetamines. They dropped everything except the drunk in public. They couldn't prove it was mine since I was in a friends car passed out. Time served with no drinking violations for a year. Good thing they didn't go to my house. I had 6 ladies in full flower onthe balcony. Other than that, I've been pretty damn lucky. Even all those years hanging with tweekers.

Yea I hear that, I've had my experience in that life, get "drug through the mud" a lil bit, ya know? It was fun, it just had its time in my life and then it was done.

But herbal life is a lot more stable for me, I keep pretty much everything else outta my enviroment. I got a friend or two that digs a lil deeper in the cookie jar than me, but thats about it.

Nice luck on the plants, if that woulda happened to me during my "rough" period I don't think I'd be as lucky

I'd like to be an angel who's whiter than white...
I've been arrested twice, none for mj
once for suspected arson... what a shame, I had a water tight aliby I had, I conceived on that night had about six hours in a cell!
second for conspiring a murder... four hours in a cell, three weeks cop's working their asses off for nothing, lack of evidence, because it never happened!

The cops have busted my door down three times,
twice because my ex-husband said I'd left my kids home alone, both times no one was at home, we came home to a copper stood at the front door!

once they broke down the door, with machine guns in their hands, asked me if they were at 77 burlington, and I got out my house paper work as proof and they had got the wrong address.

I don't have a record tho', I've been very lucky, now that I'm a little older and a little wiser I've began to mend my ways before I end up doing a stretch!

Indiegenerate said:
I have less reason to lie than they had to stay outside my house. Trust me. You don't know the whole story. Think a little before you straight up call someone a liar. The posession charge was pretty much just a catalyst for them to act on suspicion.

Well dude when you post a story up about how you caught a "terrorist" charge for an EMPTY CO2 cartridge that later got dropped (which may be true, but highly unbelieveable), and how there was a squad car observing your place just for a lil simple possession charge.

I mean comeon, put yourself in my shoes on that one. Maybe there was a squad car outside your house, but the likelyhood of cops using squad cars as surveillence vehicles is HIGHLY unlikely. They want to catch you doin something, not ward you off from doing something, ya know what Im sayin?

I forgot to say...
Everyone has a history, it's all a part of who and what we are.
I believe, with good reason as my bloke has done a lot of jail, I believe that everyone, no matter what walk of life they come from has done at least one thing wrong in their lives, yes some are alot worse than others but who am I to judge, some people have not so prepared for the big wide world that awaits, plus everyone has the ability to change, some do, some don't! those who don't, a good proportion will have become so dependent on prison life, that they treat a spell at home as their anual holiday, believe me it's not an easy cycle to break free from.

I always treat people like they treat me, and I only trust myself or my bloke which sounds really harsh, but if I don't involve anyone else into my life it makes it so much easier... I aint saying I don't have friends either, because I have a select few, a little network that works

420FLASmoka said:
Tampering and Destroying evidence (did you know eating your pot when they pull you is a 3rd deg felony?? Neither did I, did 45 days in jail w/ 45 days felony probation)

Damn

How'd they prove that on you? (if you don't mind me asking)

Unless you didn't get it all down the hatch in time, I'd have thought they either plant it on you to get you back, or give up and leave you be

^Actually, the cop said that he observed me chewing "a leafy green substance which based on his training and experience was marijuana" (I couldn't swallow a whole sandwich bag, so I chewed the contents). I tried to swallow it, but I just finished smoking so I had cottonmouth like bad and couldnt swallow it down, didnt have a single damn water bottle in the car, shitty.

Then he also saw it all over my shirt, mouth, teeth, ect. so that got me nailed. It was a shitty situation that I kinda put myself in cause I wasn't thinking straight....and I paid for it.

Indigenerate, thanks for the explanation, and Im sorry I called you a liar before. If you look at what info you gave before, I hope you can see that it's pretty easy to call bullshit on that, especially with the part about the ticket, that's what really caused me to say no way.

I didn't mean to offend you, but I personally have a petpeeve about people not being who they are and having to lie to make themselves look bigger in other's eyes. So it caused me to make a wrong assumption, sorry bout that, I can see now that your story makes more sense than what it did.

I still think its odd they would use a squad car to observe, they must truely be the most ignorant law enforcement unit Ive ever heard of..

I got arrested for possession of marijuana (6 grams), possession of paraphenilia, and possession of alcohol by a minor..:/

Back
Top Bottom