Rapid Regrowth

Tunkers

Hi all. Just wanting to get a grasp of what, how and why with what's happened to my plants the last 4-5 weeks.

The following video link is one whole month of recovery. I'm still uncertain what caused the issues but after flushing and giving them time, they bounced back!

And once they did, they haven't slowed down since. Here is a current picture.

The thing I wanted answers for, is the curled up new growth. It's as if the plants have more energy then they can keep up with and the new leaves aren't forming quicker then the plant wants them to grow? They're super healthy and no signs of deficiencies or excesses of anything I can see. Here are some examples of what I mean

And here's a shot of the roots.

Anyway, if you have an answer for me I'm keen to hear it haha

I don't have a answer for you but did you have any light changes like schedule or light itself reason I ask is I just went through the same thing my 1000w hps went down so I was veging with some t8 s and running the 24 for a week and a half got my light figured out and fired it up and backed it to 18/6 and had 2 plants I thought was dead no growth/yellow pH kept rising so I flushed them fresh nutes and waited a week and very slight improvement but when I flipped 12/12 they took off I have no idea why so that's why I ask about the light sorry I couldn't help

I see lots of leaf issues, or deficiency or excesses

Looks like to me like to much nutes, pH issues, calmag????

Without more info, water pH, nutes, etc, hard to say

I don't have a answer for you but did you have any light changes like schedule or light itself reason I ask is I just went through the same thing my 1000w hps went down so I was veging with some t8 s and running the 24 for a week and a half got my light figured out and fired it up and backed it to 18/6 and had 2 plants I thought was dead no growth/yellow pH kept rising so I flushed them fresh nutes and waited a week and very slight improvement but when I flipped 12/12 they took off I have no idea why so that's why I ask about the light sorry I couldn't help
Wow that was a good save mate, you must have been sweating it prior to the flip.

They did spend the first few weeks under a 600w blurple LED before transferring to the flower room under Samsung f series LEDs but it didn't appear to immediately affect them after the transfer. I don't think the light would have done as much stunting and blemish the leaves? Thanks for offering your advice :thumb:

I see lots of leaf issues, or deficiency or excesses

Looks like to me like to much nutes, pH issues, calmag????

Without more info, water pH, nutes, etc, hard to say

EC was .6 initially until flushed for half a day and then replaced with the same.

I use liquid pH to test and it has been piss yellow the entire time.

Water temps have been between 18-22°C

Room temp 24-30°C at canopy

Humidity 30-40%

Here they are 2 days after spreading them under the scrog and defoliating.

I believe they are at optimum health and are now feeding at EC .8 and drinking plenty.

Anything else you would like to know?

Ahhhhhhh....I see, the pics where dated old to new

Missed that part, thats where the issues I saw where at

Recent pic they do look happy for sure

There was also a video link which showed the progression from when their health declined November 10th and their recovery until December 10th. Each photo is dated and some of the information you said I didn't provide is also in the video link

Maybe I was wrong, but it seemed you where asking questions of why it happened, or why they looked that way and was cornfused when u said they look really health...

I kinda missed the dated pics, my bad, but also kinda expected more info without needing to watch a flic

Glad yer babies are ok bud

Maybe I was wrong, but it seemed you where asking questions of why it happened, or why they looked that way and was cornfused when u said they look really health...

I kinda missed the dated pics, my bad, but also kinda expected more info without needing to watch a flic

Glad yer babies are ok bud
Well yeah, I'm more curious about the way the leaves grew back. I'm used to new growth being small, pale and reasonably straight. These leaves grew out like one of those paper party blowers, all curled up and then unravelled. But very green and quite large leaves

Hi all. Just wanting to get a grasp of what, how and why with what's happened to my plants the last 4-5 weeks.

The following video link is one whole month of recovery. I'm still uncertain what caused the issues but after flushing and giving them time, they bounced back!

And once they did, they haven't slowed down since. Here is a current picture.

The thing I wanted answers for, is the curled up new growth. It's as if the plants have more energy then they can keep up with and the new leaves aren't forming quicker then the plant wants them to grow? They're super healthy and no signs of deficiencies or excesses of anything I can see. Here are some examples of what I mean

And here's a shot of the roots.

Anyway, if you have an answer for me I'm keen to hear it haha

I would say your light may be too close. Back it off 6" and see if there is any improvement.

Back
Top Bottom