Rasalibres First Indoor Grow 1000W HPS

Hey Ras the newest 1000w model of Nextgen will strike either HPS or MHL. Must if the newer digital models will strike either. The HPS will work fine though, thats all I've ever used in the past and if you take a look at the old journal, a picture is worth a thousand words. I will be getting a MHL bulb for my next grow for the 10 or 20 days that I veq for but it is more just to experiment with inter nodal spacing.
This the one?
C.A.P. Nextgen Digital 1000W Ballast Only - 90/260 Volt
Even if it looks the same I would take a look at your owners manual or google the model number to make sure that it will handle MH bulbs

*UPDATE* I was running my lights 18/5 for the past week and i forgot to check the PH levels, dont ask why. i was wondering why my leaves were turning yellow and not really flourishing and i went in today and check and it was lingering in the 3.9-4.0 range so i added general hp ph up solution. Im runnin at about 6.0 right now...is this alright? i need opinions

Well since you are running clones, they will take awhile to root if they arent showing roots already. Mine are on two weeks from cutting and still not rooted completely. As they use their energy the lower leaves will yellow. once it roots the new growth will take off so be patient.

As for the Ph. Make sure to monitor that as much as possible.

photo_1_13.JPG

this could be a problem but who knows haha ive been running my solution with two bottles short and for everything that i do have ive been adding half of the solution that it asks for. so i dont think it will kill anything....yet? lol I cant figure out for the life of me why my babies are still yellow. PH is balanced, nutrients are good. whats wrong?

So what happened man? Did you have to start over? I noticed (a little late) that you had some scum floating in your tray. Were you using a flood and drain method? The biggest three lessons learned from the last year that I grew were PH PH and PH. I lost a lot of time trying to figure out problems that were all went back to low PH. Even if this one ended in disaster you should try and document it and post it as a lessons learned. Well I hope everything turned out man.

Watch out I'm still here what do y'all thank! Haha I don't have a laptop so I gotta write yall off the iPhone but everything turned out pretty dope. Still runnin my solution two bottles short and it dosent seem to doing any harm haha. My plants are super healthy and the roots strong. Today I just switched the timer on my light for 12/12. I believe its been about 3 weeks and 5 days that I've been in veg. On top of that I had 3 clones veg for 2 weeks prior so their 5 weeks in.

my bad guys i recently had to move and had to move my whole setup. Pretty bummed i had to to power off my light but amazingly the plants are good and freakin huge all strains ranging from 2 1/2 feet to 4 feet tall. theres one problem, MOLD!! I started getting attacked by powder mold because i went outta town for a few days and threw a couple soil plants in the hyrdo setup because i wanted them still on a timer. Im pretty sure thats what did it but im not sure. I went to my local store and picked up some spray for 10 bucks that the guy swore by. anybody else have any opinions on how to treat this problem? ILL BE POSTING PICS REAL SOON! i have my plants taking natural sunlight and i have 2 t'5s runnin along with 2 florescent lol. and suprisingly they never went into shock, the buds have actually been fillin themselves out pretty nicely...im to excited..besides the powder mold

wow things have really picked up on your end. I haven't had an issue with mold but I would say give your girls a nice wipe down and leave no spot uncleaned. IF you are using a spra do it before lights out and then wipe them clean when your lights come back on.

That stalk is thick as hell. Even with the setup moved it seems like you are doing great.

im pretty juiced that my buds came thru and they didnt die from shock when i moved them into a minimal light situation. i actually got to harvest today and thankfully i had a few friends to help me trim the bud or else it wouldve taken forever. 4 hours later and voila! i was to high and didnt think to grab my camera to take pics while manicuring and we put all the buds in the darkroom already before i could get any good pics. but for my first grow i thought we did pretty well.
If it wasnt for this website either i probably wouldve been f*cked haha. I plan on keeping them in my darkroom for a week, then paper bag or shoebox for 3-4 days, and them jar em. how do you recommend i cure them? heres some pics!

Back
Top Bottom