Raspberry Diesel, Purple Trainwreck & Chemdawg Powered By MaxBloom

Nailed it buddy! Cant wait for the smoke report.

What has the best smell so far?

Split decision between Barbie and the Raspberry Diesel. Barbie is dank fruity pebbles. Raspberry D is a lighter sweeter mixed berry scent.
Gotten any fuel under the berries yet, Turbo?

Gotten any fuel under the berries yet, Turbo?

Not a ton. It shows up more on number three than the other two. It's really heavy and subdued, it's in there, the berry was really in my face on harvest day though. Which was a surprise. Through the grow the ptw and Barbie were the strongest. As soon as they got shook around to get the net out it was all berries.

Congratulations on the harvest! I have at least two months for my flower tent.
I have three tents for growing, your talk of a drying room and stinky buds makes me think I need one more tent. Four tents better be enough!

Congratulations on the harvest! I have at least two months for my flower tent.
I have three tents for growing, your talk of a drying room and stinky buds makes me think I need one more tent. Four tents better be enough!

Thank you!
Haha right. I thought about another tent. Still debating what to do. If I want to keep these two tents full all the time I'll have to figure something out.

Thanks VG!

They've been hanging for almost a week now. Temp has been around 68°f rh has stayed between 50-55%.

Don't forget about the monthly contests. Full of great pics and even better prizes from all of our friends and sponsors here at 420magazine.

They've been hanging for almost a week now. Temp has been around 68°f rh has stayed between 50-55%.

Don't forget about the monthly contests. Full of great pics and even better prizes from all of our friends and sponsors here at 420magazine.
Turbo, your purple trainwreck is insane man, and has my vote in spirit all day long. I voted for the golden goat, and I’m sorry! The goat is like my kryptonite, I can’t resist it’s power, but your plant absolutely killed it and you always have my support!

That's funny. I personally dislike when people enter plants from a long time ago. To me it defeats the "of the month" portion of it but to each their own.

The next runs will be cool for sure. The last year or so has been whittling the seed source down to one keeper mom of each. Very excited to see how it goes with tents full of clones rather than seeds. Getting the drain system setup so I can freely water everything and keep the salt deposits flushed out has made the single biggest difference in plant health. Switching to dynagrow has made feeding much simpler, everything gets the same mix depending on age it just gets a little stronger nice and simple.

Another consideration for your keeper(s) could also be regeneration. Just learned about this concept a few days ago, and have since had several discussions/ read a book by JB Haze on it. I originally thought it was just to reveg to preserve genetics if you forgot to clone or clones didn’t root; however it’s actually all about successive (larger) harvests from the same plant. Very interesting stuff. I had a wild hair up my ass to maybe try and turn the base/ branches of my current plant into a frankenmom using a combo of regen and grafting, but after learning more about it and talking to the author of the book, not sure that’s a viable deal.

That's interesting. When I only had the spacebuckets running I had considered leaving a portion of veg material on them and over wintering the plant to use again later. The problem I run into is I don't have room for a bunch of rootstock. I could see some monsters coming out of that process though.

I think that would be a viable project. I've been kicking around the idea of keeping multi strain mom's, haven't decided on a root stock to bother with yet. @NaturalSpirit is playing with a Willow right now. If that works it could make a super cool looking plant.

My system is finally setup to do a two flower tent rotation with opposite harvests. Allowing up to ten weeks in 12/12 I could harvest every four to five weeks. I can cut clones, give them two weeks in the cloner, and then 2-3 weeks in the veg room.

By keeping the plant count high and veg short I should be able to keep those tents packed constantly. :lot-o-toke:

That's interesting. When I only had the spacebuckets running I had considered leaving a portion of veg material on them and over wintering the plant to use again later. The problem I run into is I don't have room for a bunch of rootstock. I could see some monsters coming out of that process though.

I think that would be a viable project. I've been kicking around the idea of keeping multi strain mom's, haven't decided on a root stock to bother with yet. @NaturalSpirit is playing with a Willow right now. If that works it could make a super cool looking plant.

My system is finally setup to do a two flower tent rotation with opposite harvests. Allowing up to ten weeks in 12/12 I could harvest every four to five weeks. I can cut clones, give them two weeks in the cloner, and then 2-3 weeks in the veg room.

By keeping the plant count high and veg short I should be able to keep those tents packed constantly. :lot-o-toke:
100%. If you can keep it to one strain per flower tent at a time that’ll really get you into a solid groove. My buddy used to mix and match but now he runs one strain per flower room. He’s at ZERO downtime with that approach and with your setup you could definitely do that too. Chop, scrub, flip. May need that dryer tent after all :blunt:

Seems like a good harvest. I don't weigh it because I don't really care and it lends itself to my competing with other grows in my mind which never goes well for me so I just don't weigh it haha. I did end up with somewhere around 25qts in jars and about 4 gallons of trim. Plus the 2 zips I gave my trimmers. :ganjamon:

The new wave got moved into their flower tent last night

The girls in the next tent over are getting a little rowdy and trying to make a break for it.

This adventure is all finished up in here. I love my @MaxBloom light it rocks your socks off, nice and cool, love the dimmers, and most importantly the plants absolutely loved it too. I just wish I had more of them. I'd love to have some spectrum influence of the whole tent as opposed to one light source.
There was a big color difference between buds under that light and not under it they also seem more dense than the buds on the outer edges. Even the buds that had other cheap blurples stacked over them didn't finish as nice as the MaxBloom buds did.

The raspberry diesel is cool. Two flavor profiles on those one is very strong berry the other less berry, more pine, little bit of fuel, I think I took them a week too early. But I needed to flip the tent in order to not run in July so no big deal plants are still yummy.

Purple Trainwreck is crazy, 3 plants 3 profiles, the #2 ugly duckling cut is crazy citrus flavors. The number#1 plant that's in plant of the month is classic purple flavor, strongly reminds me of GDP. Breaks up purple in the tray. Easily my favorite plant of the tent. #3 was more of a herbal/Kush with a little citrus. Not a ton of Purple coloring or flavor.

Barbie rocks again. Sweet stanky dank. Really gooey and tons of purple, she stains the scissors and your gloves pink/red colors.

I definitely enjoyed the dry trim this time. I'll do future harvests this way again for sure.

You can catch up on some of the past trials and the immediate future progression in my main thread linked below. Next strains to finish are pex2, G-Bomb, and Chemdawg.
:roorrip:hope to see y'all there.

Back
Top Bottom