Raspberry Diesel, Purple Trainwreck & Chemdawg Powered By MaxBloom

looking great man, I just weighed 750g wet bud and prob about twice that in trim (decent quality) that will be made into dry ice hash off my raspberry diesel last night, smells lemon/citrus while drying-quite pleasant.

Here I am dude. Gonna do a quick re cap and see how things are growin. Hope you and the family have been well my friend

Well glad there were no mites man. That's a huge relief! I really like those fans you have. Could I get a link? I'd really appreciate it.

The plants look nice. They have really bounced back in flower and the tent is fully packed. Very nicely done. Excited to watch them finish out

Well glad there were no mites man. That's a huge relief! I really like those fans you have. Could I get a link? I'd really appreciate it.

The plants look nice. They have really bounced back in flower and the tent is fully packed. Very nicely done. Excited to watch them finish out

Good to see you around 420 again! Thinks have really exploded with new faces lately.

Yea I was sweating bullets for a little while. The clones from her are showing the same weird growth so no big deal. Yup I'll send you a link. Anyone else looking for one they are a Holmes lil blizzard 8inch oscillating fan I love them definitely going to get a couple more for the other tent.
Hopefully with the new drainage setup I can get them through the finish in good shape.

With the current setup I'm getting nighttime temps as low as 58°f. So there's more color showing up throughout the tent.
I've heard stories of purple Trainwreck not being purple but some mine has a little color to it so far.
The raspberry diesel hasn't added that much color.
Except for the buds that are getting touched by the MaxBloom's graces.

I've only run Bagseed Barbie under blurples and her colors look normal. The plant directly under the MaxBloom is obviously taller, it makes a small Hill in the canopy. The buds are frostier and darker than the plants in front of and behind it. Under a cheap blurple and photon board respectively. +1 to the MaxBloom.

The purple Trainwreck with the most Purple is also exposed to the most blurple light. The one in the middle touched by the maxbloom is one I won't keep, ugly veg growth, the buds are not impressive. The back row with no blurples has a little color starting.

So I'd have to say this shows that light source plays a significant role in plant pigmentation.

Hard to tell, they are tiny. Ticks maybe? No cause they smeared, ticks are tough.

Still in pretty good shape in here. I want to do a defol soon.

I found some tiny little bugs on the sides of my fabric pots but I can't seem to identify them. I thought they were dirt but they smeared when I touched them. Does anyone know what these are?

Kind of look like black aphids, but a little difficult to tell for sure. Also that Barbie looks killer.

Edit 1: BTW if it is aphids you can try molasses as a deterrent/ killer. I use a product called ReCharge which is just microbes but it contains molasses - stuff is awesome and won’t cause negative impacts with your existing nutes (whatever they are). Hopefully you can clear them up and nice grow once again.

Microbes & Molasses | Oaksterdam University

Back
Top Bottom