Ravyn's Garden - Coco Hempy - Early Vixen & White Widow — Mars II 1200 LED

Congrats on hitting a homerun on your first hash at bat Ravyn.

This is true, popcorn is better than nothing & harvest isn't to far away :)
I hope your ancient bud is yummy :volcano-smiley:

It smells like candy cigarettes. remember those little white sugar sticks with the red ends? after dinner puff. :bong:

ancient-bud-001.jpg

I'm so glad the oil worked out for ya and thanks for your help with the cvaults...:thanks:. I got them ordered and am getting the 4 piece set that will hold 2.7 liters.... I may need more but that will get me started... I am so excited... It is a good day....:circle-of-love:

I am sure you will like the C-vaults. The small ones are good for your daily stash storage. I can fit my grinder inside the medium along with a few buds. The stuff I grind up that i don't vape right away stays perfect along with the buds. :yummy:

Congrats on hitting a homerun on your first hash at bat Ravyn.

Thanks, B A R. I am gonna tweak it a bit for the next round to see if I can get a better color but overall I was pretty happy with it. :allgood:

Not bad really. Tastes better than it looks too. I tried the 73-90 micron stuff in my arizer solo after lunch. I sandwiched a bit in between layers of bud and it was miles better than thru the hash pipe. Tasted nice and spicy, hashy like the old Lebanese blond we used to get in the old days. It also made for a thicker, heavier cloud of vape. I am calling this at least a partial success. :blunt:

Definitely a success...you made hash! Hashmaking is akin to growing good bud. You'll get better and so will your hash as you progress through doing it a few more times. I use parchment paper-lined pizza boxes to dry. They keep any dust and/or stray animal hairs out of the product and the dessicant factor of the cardboard dries the material better. I leave it in the box for at least 3 days depending on ambient rh. You can't dry it too much.

:high-five:

I can't wait to try some nice cured bud in my solo, I bet it tastes awesome. I'm speed drying popcorn currently =/

Solo is still the tastiest for herb. It gives the best flavor of anything I've tried yet.

It smells like candy cigarettes. remember those little white sugar sticks with the red ends? after dinner puff. :bong:

ancient-bud-001.jpg

I am sure you will like the C-vaults. The small ones are good for your daily stash storage. I can fit my grinder inside the medium along with a few buds. The stuff I grind up that i don't vape right away stays perfect along with the buds. :yummy:

Thanks, B A R. I am gonna tweak it a bit for the next round to see if I can get a better color but overall I was pretty happy with it. :allgood:

Make sure your material is frozen solid too. The more frozen it is, the less chlorophyl will leech into the slurry.

Good job. :thumb:

:peace::cool:

The mystery bud smoked great for being hidden away in a bottom desk drawer for I am guessing upwards of 6 months. lol.

Thanks for the tips on the bubble hash, Gov. I didn't have any pizza boxes but I have smaller white shipping boxes that I lined with parchment and used for drying. I froze the patties in a freezer first, and then microplaned them into cardboard boxes. I set the boxes on the floor in my bloom room which is still doing duty as curing/storage. I have the dehuey and extraction fan running in there and am still burping my mason jars once or twice a day. The hash dried really quickly once it was in the boxes.

The starting material had been in a rubbermaid inside the freezer for about 2 weeks and was only out for a few minutes before going into the bags. I did have one hitch though when I tried to fit too much into the first batch. Thought I could do 400 grams at once but after I loaded the mesh bag, it would not fit into the opening to the washer! I had to frantically divvy out one half into a plastic bucket and stick that back into my cooler of ice. The extra 5 minutes of fooling around could not have helped the process. The big kicker though was the wash time going too long. Three minutes for the first wash and 6 minutes for the second will be the times I use on the next round. :peace:

Whats up Ravyn.....congratz on the hash.......i too have the solo and love it, but have you tried the wispr by iolite......it is ran by butane.....hits like a mother....:):volcano-smiley:

My solo is my first vape. Love it. I have not heard of the wispr but will look it up. I am thinking of getting a second one. A friend was raving about the Pax Ploom for flowers. Have you heard of that one? the Extreme Q looks good too. So many choices! :hmmmm:

Im jelly =p some hash sounds good right about now!:goodjob:

Yep. I am really enjoying the little bud/hash parfait in the solo for my after dinner rip. :allgood:

The pax is good for on the go......small... fits in youur pocket.......battery lasts for a couple sessions......hits good..........the extreme q.....is a good one for the house....fill a bag or hit the whip......still my favorite is the wispr......the only draw back is it makes a hissing noise.......not terribly loud but you know its there.....as long as you have butane you always have a charge:).....hope this is helpful.....if you want anymore details just let me know.......i have been through quite a few vaporizers:)

The pax is good for on the go......small... fits in youur pocket.......battery lasts for a couple sessions......hits good..........the extreme q.....is a good one for the house....fill a bag or hit the whip......still my favorite is the wispr......the only draw back is it makes a hissing noise.......not terribly loud but you know its there.....as long as you have butane you always have a charge:).....hope this is helpful.....if you want anymore details just let me know.......i have been through quite a few vaporizers:)

Thanks a lot for the tips, Green. I found the wispr at the store I like in Canada. Free shipping and no exchange rate. Our dollar is at a 5 year low so it is not a good time to be shopping outside of our borders. They give a very high rating to a "DaVinci Ascent" as well and it looks nice. I am most concerned with getting the best vapour quality. Thick and white like a bong hit. :) Even my solo gets pretty thin by the 3rd or 4th hit on a bowl. I always just set it to 5 and hit it until the flavour starts to change to that burnt popcorn taste and then toss it. I need a second unit so I can keep one in my shop and one in my house and always know that at least one of them is charged up. :)

Try ebay bro.....that is where i have got all my vapes from.......had the Davinici for a minute but didnt like it.....was a pain to clean the way the top just pops open to the side but not enough.....gave it to my son and he likes it but says it doesnt hit as good as some others......pssst......the wispr.....:):)lol.....can you tell that i am partial:)....but seriously.....check ebay out.........just type vaporizer in the search and it will give you days worth of deals:)
Hope your having a great day:):circle-of-love:

Try ebay bro.....that is where i have got all my vapes from.......had the Davinici for a minute but didnt like it.....was a pain to clean the way the top just pops open to the side but not enough.....gave it to my son and he likes it but says it doesnt hit as good as some others......pssst......the wispr.....:):)lol.....can you tell that i am partial:)....but seriously.....check ebay out.........just type vaporizer in the search and it will give you days worth of deals:)
Hope your having a great day:):circle-of-love:

just checked my store and they have the wispr 2 model on sale for 149 dollars CAD. free grinder. bunch of accessories, and free shipping to boot. might have to give it a shot. :)

Thats about what i paid in USD......i dont know the exchange rate but imo it is worth it..........Happy Skunkday.......hope all is well in your garden:):Namaste:

Hey, GD. Thanks a lot. Have not ordered yet. I want another vape, but I don't really NEED another vape. Might put it on the xmas list for my wife. :)

I have to start looking for a good vape here soon. Thanks for the info!
:)

Sounds like, Green Dreamz is the expert. :) The Arizer Solo is really good at about 175 bucks though. I bought a bong yesterday for something a little different. Just for fun, I measured out what I put in my solo, put that amount in the glass bong and easily smashed it back in one nice hit. Then, I filled the Solo, same amount and walked around for a few minutes, counting the number of hits I got. Ten! Ten hits off the Solo vs. One hit in the glass bong for same amount of weed. Something to be said for that. :volcano-smiley:

Well, it has been one week today since I transplanted the girls from solo cups to 10 liter buckets. I watered once at mid week with 2 liters of nutes per bucket at 600 ppm. 4/6 ratio of micro/bloom plus superthrive, grozyme, potassium silicate, epsom salts, and SM-90. Yesterday, I found out that SM-90 is harmful to beneficial organisms so I may not have seen the benefit that I should have from all the bennies I added on transplant day.

I have shots from last Sunday morning and this Sunday morning so I can share some before and afters..

transplant-018.jpg

The overall shot. 4 white widows on the left. 2 early vixens on the right.

Veg-11-09-001.jpg

The next pair of shots will be the best Early Vixen..

EV-1-0011.jpg

and one week later...

Veg-11-09-003.jpg

Hmmm, the smallest White Widow next - WW-4

WW-4-0011.jpg

Still lagging by that one week margin, but catching up

Veg-11-09-004.jpg

The biggest White Widow - WW-1 has now been surpassed by WW-2. This is WW-1

WW-1-001.jpg

she did not grow the same extent as the others in the past week.

Veg-11-09-005.jpg

Don't think I have a closeup of WW-2 but you can see in the overall that the back left has outstripped the back mid. This last pair of shots is WW-3, from the front left corner...

WW-3-001.jpg

WW-2 and WW-3 both look nice and lush this week.

Veg-11-09-002.jpg

After discovering that I have been shooting myself in the foot with the SM-90, I decided to mix up a witches brew this morning. Started with 500 ppm of micro/bloom, superthrive, and postassium silicate in a 3.5 gallon solution. Added 1 tbsn of sub-culture mycos, 1 tbsn of nute pak bennies, 2 tbsn of root pak bennies, 75 ml of unsulphured molasses, and 2 handfuls of EWC (earthworm castings). Using a big stir stick I beat and slashed until I had about 8 inches of foam rising over the top of the bucket. Let it settle for 5 minutes and then filled 2 liter jugs with a funnel and cup to give them all equal tastes from the top and bottom of the brew.

Each of the ladies got a full 2 liter flood of beneficial goodness and I plan on letting them work on that for a few days before stepping up to 900 ppm feeds later this week. Probably looking at the first round of topping next weekend but whoever sticks their nose up too high first, gets whacked. :)

Back
Top Bottom