Ravyn's Garden - Coco Hempy - Early Vixen & White Widow — Mars II 1200 LED

Thanks a lot, Gov. I need to order one of those mesh bags. I have seen a couple different styles and sizes but not sure how much they hold or which is the sturdiest.

Thanks for the links, and the description of the method as well, KingJohn. Much appreciated. Do you run the same material thru a second time?

I mean that I run the mini washing machine through a second cycle adding more ice between cycles before I drain the liquid through the all mesh bubble bags.

Water droplets can magnify the light and burn the leaves. I would not spray a foliar spray unless it is right before the lights go off as water droplets under LED lights can severely burn leaves.

Your girls look awesome buddy :)

Thanks, Skunny. They are getting a healthier start than my first round, that is for sure. :)

Thats some nice growth for a week....looking good Ravyn:goodjob:

Thanks, GD. They really started to jump in the last couple of days. Not sure if it was from the feed on Thursday or if they are just starting into vegetative growth. They are about 5 weeks now from seed. Coco likes to be watered but I am a bit shy of giving them too much before their roots have a chance to spread out. Slow and steady wins the race, though, right? :)

I mean that I run the mini washing machine through a second cycle adding more ice between cycles before I drain the liquid through the all mesh bubble bags.

Gotcha. That is basically the way I did it too but my washes were too long. The big washer might be rougher on them. Not sure but instead of doing 6 minutes and then 12 minutes, next time I will try 3 minutes, add more ice and then 6 minutes.

Water droplets can magnify the light and burn the laves. I would not spray a foliar spray unless it is right before the lights go off as water droplets under LED lights can severely burn leaves.

Thanks for the tip, KingJohn. I think I have heard that one before. So far I have not had any issues but my led lights are still quite high above the plants. Probably 24-30 inches i think. Fortunately, I usually tend my plants an hour or so before lights out, so perhaps that has helped as well. :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom