Raw hide Doggy Treat Box

Native1

I just came across an amazing idea.while sifting through my leaf with a teabag strainer,collecting glands onto paper,and then taking a card and running over this to extract the big material,my wife gave me a container which had doggy treats in it before.this container is a metal fram 3x5x3 and has a silk covering large enough for glands to fall thro for amazing smoke !pure yellow !!!!just like gold !:allgood: and to think 1 would waste 200- 500 on sifters when the answers at wal mart!try it !best d.i.y. in ages!enjoy!
nemultes(see you later)

RAW HIDE DOGGY TREATS! lol.good stuff eh?got no pics.just look for silk screen dog treat box.it was there around xmas time,but i would assume theres still some left,plus easter is coming up,so......thats all folks! '' yuck yuck ah wise guy ''

S4L.. i've always loved that pic....

anyway, i wanna see a picture of your doggie treats.... i have a dog too, so it'll be like killing 2 birds wth one stone if i get those treats :cheesygrinsmiley:

man that screen is aewsome!nice pic.still smoking mine .took all of 15 mins for 2 grams!some sweet stuff.made of sage,kush and chronic leaf!ok rest time over ,everybody back to there respective pipes lol.:bong: :bong:

Back
Top Bottom