Raw Rolling Papers: 420 Magazine Product Review by ItsChrome

Raw suck, they get all weird an curl up in too dry or humid condition. The best papers were S,D, Modano club papers. They were rice papers with no glue the paper just kinda melted together after being licked. On the pack it said "light as butterfly wing and when burned leaves virtually no ash" I'm pretty sure they are no more, you may find them in France. Here's pics of curly raws

20230228_092727.jpg

20230228_092804.jpg

I don't know what happened to raw papers but they suck. I've ordered online and from stores they all seem old. Glue doesn't stick.

Nothing worse than 1/2 way through a doobie and paper coming undone.

I personally think they are much cleaner tasting versus many other brands.

But bad glue leaves me searching.

Zigzags we're decent 20years ago. But they want ridiculous money for those now.

Time to buy a rig

I've started using elements cones, even tho I dislike cones. but for ease of use and convenience I do. It also helps that my daughter got me a pack of 100 of em

I don't know what happened to raw papers but they suck. I've ordered online and from stores they all seem old. Glue doesn't stick.

Nothing worse than 1/2 way through a doobie and paper coming undone.

I personally think they are much cleaner tasting versus many other brands.

But bad glue leaves me searching.

Zigzags we're decent 20years ago. But they want ridiculous money for those now.

Time to buy a rig

So I was having this same problem with Raws for a while.. I stopped licking as much as normal, and instead would only lick just slightly.. just enough to sort of activate the gum and this seemed to help alleviate the issue a bit.

Glad I saw this though, I thought it was just me and I would’ve kept buying them just to spite myself 🤣

Back
Top Bottom