Raymonts DWC & LED 4 Buddah Tahoe OG

Raymont

Well I planted a mother and she grew a bit, I took some cuttings and sure enough the light schedule outside caused them to bloom. So I put them in a DIY DWC that I made from a 27 gallon heavy duty tote from Lowes. Blasted them with 700 watts from a mars II. 30 days in and almost done revegging. Added 2 300 watt mars lights and now have 1300 watts. About half of that in true wattage use terms. Last attempt at this didn't go so well. I didn't stay on top of things and got a poor outcome. I'm all over this one. Want this to be personal best attempt. Only thing is I wished I would have run the white widow. Seeds didn't get here in time.....

Think I got the picture thing figured out. Hopefully I wont have to rewrite this post. Anyway. The picture will tell the story.
FullSizeRender_16_1.jpg
IMG_207027.JPG
IMG_210526.JPG

Cant get pic thing figured out....still working on it. kinda got it. 1st pic is ready to re-vegg. 2nd pic is 30 days in revegg. Last photo was taken 8 days later...(38 days). 2 weeks to flip. Growing like a mad biotch...1.3k LED

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom