RC grows White Widow with CFLs!

heres a quick pic update...

twins in big pot are still being flushed, today is day 63 and trichs are still too cloudy for me. took a couple small tester nugs (2g dried) and they are very very tasty and very very potent, i just got back from my friends where i rolld up a J and all 3 of us got wayyy more baked with .5g than we could the 60$ 1/8
stuff that they have been buying. they loved it saying it was grade a top shelf. we smoked their "expensive stuff" out of a bong afterwards and i feel no diff than i did after the widow, i still feel the same effects and very strongly over 2hrs later.

FIMd girl is around day 50, she is starting to bulk up, around the same time the older ones started.

and the topped clone is looking very very frosty, showing signs of mg def. flushed her and fed nutes with 1.5tsp/gal cal-mag PH 6.0

So heres the pics, plz let them load... 19 total

115201001.jpg

115201002.jpg

115201003.jpg

115201004.jpg

115201005.jpg

115201006.jpg

115201007.jpg

115201008.jpg

115201009.jpg

115201010.jpg

115201011.jpg

115201012.jpg

115201013.jpg

115201014.jpg

115201015.jpg

115201016.jpg

115201017.jpg

115201018.jpg

115201019.jpg

thanks for watching ;) come back!

:slide: time for some food!

:drool: Sweet work my Friend. You are a man with much talent! :goodjob: :bong:
Now over to your hempy grow.:phew:

thank you the weed!

i have just harvested 1 of the two LSTd clones from the larger pot. after trimming larger leaves off wet weight 45.5g had about 25% amber trichs, might let the others go a little bit darker.

1162010harvest01.jpg

1162010harvest02.jpg

1162010harvest03.jpg

1162010harvest04.jpg

1162010harvest05.jpg

1162010harvest06.jpg

here is a few pics of whats left of the test bud. very tasty! sweet fruity and peppery, stingy from the trichs (if you know what i mean) no chlorophyll taste after 2wks of flushing. strong head high that also keeps you from standing or walking around. numb face heavy in the eyes. you actually feel HIGH. high hit very strong and lasted about 3hrs. im very satisfied with the results!

1162010harvest07.jpg

1162010harvest08.jpg

1162010harvest09.jpg

1162010harvest10.jpg

:grinjoint:

Damn dude thats some bud ya have there, I have something to shoot for. It's really exciting hearing you describe the high, that'd be wicked sweet if I could get stoned for real with some good bud. So what kind of yield are you looking at, I know we have different plants and setups I'm curious to what to expect

Damn dude thats some bud ya have there, I have something to shoot for. It's really exciting hearing you describe the high, that'd be wicked sweet if I could get stoned for real with some good bud. So what kind of yield are you looking at, I know we have different plants and setups I'm curious to what to expect

thank you ;)

dried from the one plant i should have around 13g, thats after a few test buds were pulled over the last few weeks, the other plant in the same pot is pretty much identical also w/ a few nugs cut early... so that was right around 1oz dry from the 3gal pot. so hope to see near 3oz of dried WW nugs from 340w of CFLs...about .250g/w i think i can do better, expecially with the hempy buckets

:thanks:

cocoJoe, you mean my bike from xmas? i just got back from the trails w/ it.

so hope to see near 3oz of dried WW nugs from 340w of CFLs...about .250g/w i think i can do better, expecially with the hempy buckets

Great pull RC! :allgood:
Hempys will destory that amount! :headbanger: :theband:
I love Mountain Bikin' stoned! :rocker:

thank you ;)

dried from the one plant i should have around 13g, thats after a few test buds were pulled over the last few weeks, the other plant in the same pot is pretty much identical also w/ a few nugs cut early... so that was right around 1oz dry from the 3gal pot. so hope to see near 3oz of dried WW nugs from 340w of CFLs...about .250g/w i think i can do better, expecially with the hempy buckets

:thanks:

You might consider adding some more light when you go hempy. The plants may very well be larger.

did you say you FIM pruned your plants? If you did when did you do it? I figure my plants will shoot up 1.5x their height when I flower, which will pretty much max out my closet setup. If i could prune them halway up it would help out a bunch.

did you say you FIM pruned your plants? If you did when did you do it? I figure my plants will shoot up 1.5x their height when I flower, which will pretty much max out my closet setup. If i could prune them halway up it would help out a bunch.

i LSTd 2, in the same 3gal pot, FIMd one, the next one after the second LSTd to harvest, and i topped the last one twice (about 3wks left)

i FIMd when the clone was still small and young 6" tall or so, when nodes are close together. the closer together i keep them the better because they are from a mature mother and i dont get sets of 2 branches

Mountaibike, Sounds fantastic!
But I thought you have a RC51 Honda?

Hey you have some cool bros hanging with ya own your journal! :peace:

na thats just the bike i dream of one day owning! one of those things i fell in love with and would buy a 10yr old RC51 before i ever bought any other model used or new... one of these days...

oh yes, i have some great people following along, some very smart people too. there is alot i couldnt have done without them.

sisco, this isnt the end yet either, still 2 more beautiful ladies to come down. i cut the second LSTd WW that was in the 3gal pot last night, amber trichs around 30-40% and the first one should be dry enough to put into jars in a couple more days. im thinking the next plant to come down (in about a week) looks even frostier than the last ones and the WW to harvest in 3wks looks even frostier than that.

the 2 LSTd clones and the next one to be harvested (FIMd WW) were hit with some very strong nutes early in flower and still turned out amazing (potency wise)... i cant wait to see how the last one turns out that was fed a better concentration of ferts, oddly enough this is the one that started showing signs of MG def (which looks to be cleared up)

you can feed these girls anything and will still reward you with some amazing smoke. WW will deff. be in my future grows:rollit: actually i dont see why anyone would grow anything else. this WW has gotten me higher than anything i have ever paid for i think, even the cali meds that i buy here and there. a few puffs of this WW and youre out of it for hours! that small 1g dried test nug i had lasted me 3 days as my main smoke! and i wasnt needing to smoke more to keep the effects up. kinda funny, full effects after smoking a J with a couple friends the other day lasted me 3hrs... then went away real fast, went from full effects to almost no effects in about 30min. im in love

na thats just the bike i dream of one day owning! one of those things i fell in love with and would buy a 10yr old RC51 before i ever bought any other model used or new... one of these days...

oh yes, i have some great people following along, some very smart people too. there is alot i couldnt have done without them.

I looked at the RC51 some years ago! I all most bought it. The dealer assured me I would not be comfortable riding to Sturgess! :peace:

I looked at the RC51 some years ago! I all most bought it. The dealer assured me I would not be comfortable riding to Sturgess! :peace:

who cares about comfort? you could have been there in 10min on that thing!

heres what everyones waiting for!
some trimmed dried bud shots!!! WOOHOO

:yummy:

thrown in are some pics of what i picked up from target yesterday, some nice trimming scissors and a couple cool storage dishes, burpable soft rubber top very air tight, thick microwaveable, oven safe bowl

ended up with about 25g, buds dry very fast in my house will keep in the dish to draw more moisture out. last 2 pics are of the nugs i have to hold me over

wwnugs001.jpg

wwnugs002.jpg

wwnugs003.jpg

wwnugs004.jpg

wwnugs005.jpg

wwnugs006.jpg

wwnugs007.jpg

wwnugs008.jpg

wwnugs009.jpg

wwnugs010.jpg

wwnugs011.jpg

wwnugs012.jpg

thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for the next 2 harvests! in the mean time you can check out my hempy grow. link in sig...

:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom