RD Moonshine Ghost Train - Moxie Snake Venom & Lemon OG By The Tard

You've got resin.....that's for sure. Where's this mag def?

The new formulas should solve this issue, btw.

Ill post some pics later Doc. 2 plants have about 3 weeks left and its gnarly on a few branches. I raised my lights and gave them both a good amount of epsoms and it's stopped

20170406_192328.jpg

Oh yes, I went there! Amherst sour diesel and cheese candy. Smells like pure lemons. Holding at 120° under vac :)

I read 4 entire journals before asking about a kit and in the end, just followed the directions. Didn't have OG drench, wayahead or epsoms. Be careful who you take information from (to all the noobs). If you want my help, ill tell you to read and figure it out like I did.

I sat on my first kit for like 7 mos. before I cooked it up. In that time all I did was read and hang with the gang picking up tips of the trade. Looking back, I'm not sure what made it seem so ominous but one time thru is all it takes.

I sat on my first kit for like 7 mos. before I cooked it up. In that time all I did was read and hang with the gang picking up tips of the trade. Looking back, I'm not sure what made it seem so ominous but one time thru is all it takes.

Hey Tard, Budley, i will say that after one "time thru" a newer grower will reach a 'comfort level' with some confidence to continue. Tard ....and i are concerned that newer growers are giving out, or suggesting things that take time to learn and the knowledge must be learned proper , before they give advise. We're all enjoying the same thing,...we're all a very cool group of growers and people and I enjoy my 'Mag' time:) Cheers Tard, Budley and friends...:Namaste:

Hey Tard, Budley, i will say that after one "time thru" a newer grower will reach a 'comfort level' with some confidence to continue. Tard ....and i are concerned that newer growers are giving out, or suggesting things that take time to learn and the knowledge must be learned proper , before they give advise. We're all enjoying the same thing,...we're all a very cool group of growers and people and I enjoy my 'Mag' time:) Cheers Tard, Budley and friends...:Namaste:

This site by %, is new growers. I'd guess ++80% have 0-3 runs in, total. And if you don't count "I have three CFLs in a box my footstool came in, in my closet" as a "grow" it's even less. Which is fine, but I agree, probably best they hold off on the advice.
I see "I'm pretty new at this but [insert (poor/wrong/incomplete advice here]" all over this site. It's well intentioned, but if we spent our time correcting incomplete/incorrect "advice" we'd be here 20 hours/day.
If people used the SEARCH feature, instead of defaulting to posting & asking questions that've been answered over 9000 times here, there'd be 70% less new threads. But meh, it's a cannabis site lol ..

Evenin Tard, Budley, yup, for any one seeing these pics , these were grown using Doc Bud's High Brix Kit ,...and a lil lovin..:tokin: Oh ya , we mussant forget , and about 5 years worth of using it. All the veteran 'kit' users are still learning , but before we started to tweak things , hear and there, we followed directions , and still do! As we get comfortable with all the 'kit's ingredients and just how they work and change things in the soil. All that comes with using it. When i bought a PC i use , i took it to two different computer repair people...neither one could figure it out, why i couldn't access the web...so i called this third guy, he comes right to my house, older gentleman, retirement age. He sat in front of my PC for about 5 min's. and told me what it was , the network card had been 'disabled', and three different 'drivers' were missing. He said about the other two , younger guys, "those young guys are pretty smart, very good at what they do, but ,...but, they don't have the mileage on them yet".
You know the "rest of the story"!
Have an awesome night Tard , Budley friends, and gang!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom