RDWC droop day 11

Nice! Gives me hope that the mag deficiency will stop since ill be in 6.3 to 6.0 range! I like those cola's, Pretty filled in, thats nice. Looks like u doin something right! I cant wait for harvest day with this hydro set! I just finished topping them yesterday and LST. Everything lookin good so far! I wont know for sure until i see if the upper leaf's continue to grow without the rust blotting.

I ordered another ph meter so i can have 2 to test for consistency. I calibrated the 1 i have now in tap water thats usually high 7.6 to 7.8 ph and 160 ppm. I picked up some distilled water to calibrate the new one and this current one later today when it comes in. I dont think it'll make a big difference using tap vs distilled when calibrating but we'll see! I'll get ph before and after calibration to see how big a difference.

Heres all the stuff i bought in order to prepare for anything. So far i have ONLY used the basic nute trio + hydroguard + calmag

Looks like they are coming around already. Do you use any benifecual bacteria or h2o2.
I personaly use h2o2 helps a lot keeping root zone healty and happy against the heat.
i've heard people say that before but isnt that more of a flush additive or something you nuke your rutes with to remove slime before a new rez change without h202?

I would try putting the calmag before the grow. The iron in the calmag may be getting locked out by the base nutrients un the grow and bloom. Ive had this happen too. After the iron gets locked out the the calcium goes. So that could be your iron and calcium clumped up in ypur bucket.

When i add nutes, i add them 1 after the other in the res. Should i be letting it recirculate for 20 minutes or so before adding in each nutrient? Example: Add Micro, wait 20, add calmag, wait 20, repeat.

Thanks Dusty Kiefers, this definitely solved my issue :) Running the higher 6.3 ph and letting it drop to 6.0 definitely did the trick :D I do take it to 5.8 from time to time just so it can get nutrients in the lower range for a day or 2.

Heres what the girls look like as of late!

Thanks Dusty Kiefers, this definitely solved my issue :) Running the higher 6.3 ph and letting it drop to 6.0 definitely did the trick :D

Heres what the girls look like as of late!

Wow great job man! I m glad you managed to fix your trouble. I ve been a victim of bad ph as well. Now whenever I see bad looking plants I advise to check ph before doing anything else. Cheers

Yeah dude. Looking good. What lights you using now.
Am using 12x qb132 3500k under 3 LRS drivers. There are also knobs attached so i can raise/lower the voltage but ill be disconnecting those soon and trying something else, just too much flicker with those knobs at lower power levels.
The moment the qb's were on, just 2 days later and all my lower growth previously with little to no pistols exploded with pistols so its clearly working great!

Back
Top Bottom