RDWC first try - Beautiful results!

samy109

This is my first time with RDWC and it's so lush and quick to grow. This is under 212 watts of cfls 5 inches away.

Using calmag 8ml, gh bloom 10ml, gh micro 6ml, and liquid koolbloom 8ml. 1150 ppm and 5.7ph, 65f res temp. 85f cab temp.

EYp6Qj8.jpg

Whatcha guys think? This was LST'd to the max, but I feel I could use some defoliation.. idk.

Hi samy109,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you may not be reading your private messages.

Private Messages aka "PM's" can be viewed in your UserCP.

We ask that you please use our Photo Gallery to upload and post your photos.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

Questions and/or comments regarding this policy can be addressed by replying to one of the PM's I sent.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

I will remember that in the future. So sorry about that! Look at this progress! There's at least 14 tops I count with pistils.

(Posted correctly this time :))

20160829_173714.jpg

Your pretty good at growing plants

Well thank you! So I have an update, plant stretched like mad so I tied it down again to give it an even canopy. We are up to about 16 tops now... My question is a small concern. The plant is shooting pistils like CRAZY because I removed the LST but The issue is, the pistils are tiny. Like not the normal big 1 inch bud pistils, these things are so small. They are pistils for sure, it's just like mini-sized. Do they get bigger, like do they always start out this small, or does it just depend on the plant? Thanks.

Update:
20160903_221018.jpg

PPM: 1350 15ml of gh bloom, 10m micro, 12m of liquid koolbloom, 10ml calmag 65f res 78 cab temp. Buds forming nice and tight now! Got the temp down a bunch for flower to make sure my buds were as compact as possible and as much weight as possible for 250w. 1.5x3x1.5 cab area. It is indeed a girl! PH: 5.6

Defoliation has helped a LOT to equally develop all bud sites + retying down all my buds. They are now all fattening and I believe have stopped stretching finally. I flipped at 4" and the plant is easily 12-14 inch tall on every shoot. Crazy growth, very happy plant! I hope I get big fat dense frosty colas. This is dialed in!

Update:
20160903_221018.jpg

PPM: 1350 15ml of gh bloom, 10m micro, 12m of liquid koolbloom, 10ml calmag 65f res 78 cab temp. Buds forming nice and tight now! Got the temp down a bunch for flower to make sure my buds were as compact as possible and as much weight as possible for 250w. 1.5x3x1.5 cab area. It is indeed a girl! PH: 5.6

Defoliation has helped a LOT to equally develop all bud sites + retying down all my buds. They are now all fattening and I believe have stopped stretching finally. I flipped at 4" and the plant is easily 12-14 inch tall on every shoot. Crazy growth, very happy plant! I hope I get big fat dense frosty colas. This is dialed in!

How's she looking now? I'm sure she rewarded you with some fat frosty colas!!!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom