RDWC help

Jme911

Hello I'm just finishing of my last grow and looking for a change ATM I'm running 4 424 nfts im not really getting on with nft and fancy a change so was thinking of rdwc so 1 can I run a water chiller of the res 2 best nutes for dwc any tips and advise

You will be happy I just switched myself as far as best nutes I'm still looking running a an and mills mix right now until I run out of mills then gonna get an additives

Dwc is an amazing experience. I've used the method exclusively. The main part is great water . quality. I use reverse osmosis with a really low ppm @4. For my nutrients I'm currently using general hydroponic master kit. With micro. grow. Bloom. Rapid rooter. Flourish plus. Calmag. And a few others that came with the kit. Now my kit of choice would b advanced nutrients ph perfect. Only reason is you don't have to ph it will stay at 5.8 for a week so that helps out a lot Then you will need a big air pump and stones more oxygen = bigger plants .

Also I'm using 1600 watts of led and 300watts of t5 grow light there are 4 large stones in my pot with a constant air movement and room temp stave around 70-75 * I don't use and coolers I do weekly water changes

OK cool here the problems I have my grow tent is in my attic and with my nft pumps going I can here them down stairs how loud is you air pump

Pretty awkward when family comes round :oops:

You definitely need help..... Seems to me you're you're throwing a temper tantrum because no one responded.. Define your needs, be more specific.. There are people here who will try to address your need for help.. They will downright spoon feed you. Although, you could probably do a better job of that yourself... Your doing alright so far..

My pump is pretty loud but I have no issue with that. Because I have a 200 gall fish tank in the main room of my house and people think the sound is from there but the sound comes from vibrations of the pump try to hang the pump on a bungie strap

Back
Top Bottom