RDWC Lemon Skunk Seeds From DNA

I wanted to Post pix of the Dark Devil I grew earlier this year Nothing speacial from what I see in this thread but I was as Happy as with this Lady I had to rename her Once an Angel

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Stltoed thats an amazing wonderful full bodied green patch of Gods own wonders you got going on in there Budder
I just wanns say pass by an send me an invite to your next wonderland adventure :Namaste:

Im kind if slow with the gizmos on this site. Im not sure how to send a formal invitation as i only use my phone. I will say that i have a thread called "King Tut in RDWC". Im sorry i cant help you find it and thank you for your kind words

Me too im PC it illiterate
Some how just ;)I got this i can go there through your sig now sub an stay attached
Thanks kindly for your comments on my angel I lack the lights I have leds I should be getting a lot more tha just 20 grams
I either hang em wrong or failing that there always unbalanced in coverage an it screws with my yeild I just cant seem to get it right
:green_heart:

Me too im PC it illiterate
Some how just ;)I got this i can go there through your sig now sub an stay attached
Thanks kindly for your comments on my angel I lack the lights I have leds I should be getting a lot more tha just 20 grams
I either hang em wrong or failing that there always unbalanced in coverage an it screws with my yeild I just cant seem to get it right
:green_heart:

Its all about quality, not quantity. You should be very proud that your plant turned out so well

Back
Top Bottom