RDWC Lemon Skunk Seeds From DNA

Thanks freak. Man I've been itchin to throw down some pictures.

Plants still don't smell like skunk or lemons. Maybe I got something else. I don't know. I will say have never seen such dissimilar plants from the same family. Whatever they are they seen to know what they'e doing.

Thanks freak. Man I've been itchin to throw down some pictures.

Plants still don't smell like skunk or lemons. Maybe I got something else. I don't know. I will say have never seen such dissimilar plants from the same family. Whatever they are they seen to know what they'e doing.
They and you got it locked down. I may skim back through and see what/how much nutrients you’ve got going down. I can’t remember off the top. Always like taking notes. Got a decent book full from this site.

My nutrients are simple. GH Trio, Rapidstart, Koolbloom liquid and dry ( theres a huge difference between the two), GH Floralicious, Aptus Facilitor, Aptus Final Boost, and Botanicare Calmg. Facilitor is crazy expensive. Just use Armor Si. You won't see a difference. Oh, and a little humic acid. I like Fulpower by Bioag. Fulvex is good. If you have questions....

Yeah! What the fuck! No skunk no lemons.

To be fair, they could smell like fish heads, I'm still gonna smoke it.

I'm not at all worried. They still gave me my beanie. At last something that I can use. The last shirt I got was a Vietnamese extra small.

A letter from the Government about my seed order... Oh! and my new beanie

LOL. I got one of those a few months ago. They referred to them as "suspected cannabis seeds". They said I had 30 days to appeal or they would be destroyed.

So I've come to the conclusion that these two plants aren't Lemon Skunk at all. Matter of fact the probably aren't the same strain. I have no idea what the fuck they are. Since they are from DNA Genetics, maybe something related to Strawberry Banana. The plant on the left could easily be mistaken for strawberry. Whatever. I'll take em

So I've come to the conclusion that these two plants aren't Lemon Skunk at all. Matter of fact the probably aren't the same strain. I have no idea what the fuck they are. Since they are from DNA Genetics, maybe something related to Strawberry Banana. The plant on the left could easily be mistaken for strawberry. Whatever

Back
Top Bottom