Ph tester:
HI981504/7 Hanna Tester
Fan:
435Cfm exhaust 6''
250cfm intake 4''
System:
35 Gal RDWC 350GPH
Airpump 70L/hour

They just got turned into Flo updating pic later in the day!

System is home made special thanks to BLAZEONEUP AND SNYPE's RDWC plan
Its a mix from the 2!

Strain Overview

DNA Genetics Seeds - Sour Secret
The Secret is out... After giving test packs out for 2 years the overwhelming response has been that Sour Secret is a keeper! Sour Diesel grows fast in veg and needs a full 10 weeks and the LA Confidential is a notoriously slow vegging plant that has below average yields but finishes in 7-8 weeks. When we combined the two threw selection we bring you an LA x Sour D Hybrid that takes the best of both strains and puts them into one. The Sour Secret will grow fast in veg while producing average to good yields finishing in 9 weeks flat. Both parents are very strong, so be warned the Sour Secret is not for the beginner or for someone who wants a light high. Easy to grow with good branching, fast vegging times, solid yields and unique flavor make the Sour Secret an instant must for all gardens...

Sour Diesel x LA Confidential
80% Indica / 20% Sativa
Flowering Time: 9 Weeks
Yield: 400-500g/m2

Genotipe: 100% indica
High: Less than 1.5 m indoor/ until 2 meters outdoor
Wide: Depending on prune. Some branched without prune
Growing time: Three weeks
Harvest time: 45-55 days indoor/average October outdoor/pollitano
Resistance to mushrooms: Average/depends on the mushroom
Resistance to plague: Depends on the plague.
Irrigation tolerancy: High
Yield: 400 gr per m2 indoor/ 400 - 600 gr per plant outdoor

Medicinal value: High (for its high content in CBD), mainly for pains in medicine palliative (good synergic effect mixed with opium derivatives in neoplasic pain)

Smell: Fruitysweet
Flavour: Fruitysweet
Effects: Very narcotic

THC Level: 21.2% measured upon the rest of cannabinoids. 7.9% measured upon the rest of organic substances belonging to buds like: aminoacids, sugars, terpenoids, vegetal hormones, and cannabinoids (determined by gas chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry)

Proceeds from mointanous system of Hindu Kush (north of Pakistan). Some years after we have been selecting the best lance strains from kush, we bring to your indoor a pure lance indica.
Unmistakable by its robust and branched external look, and by its intense smell and high strength, make it an excellent indoor variety.
Sweet, narcotic end intense in in its effects by its high CBD content, make it one of the best medicinal variety around the world.

Suggestions: not to be more than 3 weeks in growing time.
Harvest time: 45-55 days indoor/ in medium of October outdoor/pollitano.
Yield: over 400 grs/m2 indoor/from 400 to 600 grs per plant outdoor/pollitano.

re: RDWC N DWC Pakistan Valley & Sour Secret

1661457185238.png

1661457202148.png

1661457217508.png

Only photo I got from the Veg
Sour Secret

1661457233039.png

1661457250813.png

1661457281623.png

1661457303122.png

Pakistan Valey
1661457327095.png

Quick recap:

Born on 12/12/16
41 day
Flo started on 23 Jan

ATM We are at day 43 (Total) second day into flowering!

New post on Current life coming!!! TONIGHTTTT

It wasn't heat stress I had trouble at start with algua, I flushed the entire system and washed out the algua on a 24 December XD some already had algua on roots but everything is fine now ill be posting soon the actual update :) stay tunedd

It wasn't heat stress I had trouble at start with algua, I flushed the entire system and washed out the algua on a 24 December XD some already had algua on roots but everything is fine now ill be posting soon the actual update :) stay tunedd

I started with just a couple homemade DWC bubble buckets and upgraded them to a RDWC in about week 5. I was seeing foam buildup by day 5-6 after each reservoir change using only air-stones. Haven't seen any root issues since the upgrade but I'm still changing out reservoir every 7-8days.

Do you do regular reservoir changes?
How long are you able to go until algae shows up?

I change res after 2 sometime 3 week I top it off every 2 days,

Solution to algua is NO LIGHT LEAK at all, I covered the bucket with trashbag and now plants are enough big to give me the shadow I need to fully cover the system

**If u have algua in reservoir empty system put plants on empty bucket and fill us system sith hot soapy water let it circulate and scrub that algua empty and RINSE IT WELL no one wants soap in their plant then fill it back up and cover each container that got water in there get black air line too

#Algua Love Hot water/nuts/light

Will get you guys more photo! tell me what you want to see tonight ill get those 2 DWC outta the way so we can see a bit more in the back!

First Sign of Flowering
1661456895382.png

RDWC Bubbles
1661456912130.png

1661456928309.png

Morning Ph
1661456944480.png

P.S. I wasnt able to get to the back due to the new drink that the DWC guys been having ill let them sip a bit and then ill dig in for you guys!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom