RDWC system setup question

booboostank

420 mag,

Its been awhile since I have posted, my last post was on my journal here in which I happened to abandon and actually got into a little trouble with the landlord for so sorry if anyone was interested in that journal. But I will say the final product was outstanding for my first run and I was very pleased. Anywho enough on that I am currently going to be moving to a 4000 watt grow room and plan on running it hydroponically much like my cabinet, I want to run a RDWC system with large 8 gallon bins for the plants and a 13 gallon control bucket connected to a 55 gallon res that feeds the 13 gallon via a float valve when the water level drops, as well as have a water chiller connected to the control bucket.

My question to you guys is with typical rdwc I have only seen them 2 bins wide and length is dependent on the grow space, can you make a rdwc system that is 4 bins wide and 4 long that will fit equally in a 10x10 room that has 4 plants per 1000 watt light? I want to run a water chiller and don't want to have to buy 2 separate chillers and for simplicity I would like to keep just one control bin. If something like this isn't possible, is it possible to chill your water with 2 control buckets and just one chiller if so let me know! Thanks guys! and mods if this is in the wrong place feel free to move it wherever is more appropriate.

Booboo

Here's a sketch for visual reference (as you can tell I'm not a graphics designer the yellow rectangles are the pvc, and the black square is the pump):
layoutjt.png

Back
Top Bottom