re-rolling roaches

Ya I usually bong my roaches but then again I rarely have roaches seeing I have that special talent of being able to smoke a joint down to almost nothing.

Me and my sister were thinking about this last night.

Like, how many joints/blunts you'd have to smoke to get a third generation, never even thought of a fourth..

:hmmmm:

I Have a friend who love roaches I dont like smokin roaches cause they leave black stuff on your mouth when u smokin a good herb u can't leave a roach behind

that black shit is resin, and it just wipes off, and i also have that uncanny ability to smoke that joint down to nothing, <~~grim reefer.

Me and some friends saved up all our joint and blunt roaches and had one of those big red plastic cups around halfway full. We rolled them all up into a blunt.

we save all our roaches up and once a month we vaporize them and get super blitzed. We don't smoke roach leftover anymore it's just nasty, I'm so glad one of my friend's has a Volcano

We used to call my friend the exterminator cause he would get rid of ur roach problem whether it was a problem or not. Everytime we'd be out of weed, he'd always break out with like 11 roaches or something. One time only,he saved like 4 roaches (that were re rolled roaches already) and rolled a decent size one. Nasty taste, but i remember being stoned for that wake and bake. A four generation would the the rerolled after 3rd?

I have a couple of friends that save all their roaches and then when it comes time they roll a second generation blunt. Smells like crap and tastes like crap but it gets the job done.

I always save my roaches cause its nice when your out of bud to think and remember that you still have those roaches stashed away for emergencies so that you can roll one with your buds and get nice and baked

Depends. If I know things will be a little dry I'll save them. Otherwise they go in the bong or they get smoked to nothing. Roach clips man.

I burn them in the bong usually, but if there's 2/3 roaches around, I throw them in the next blunt and spread some weed in there too, some good weed will overpower the taste of the roaches.

My buddy was tellin me about when he was slingin in Tennessee and got to a 7th generation blunt. He had different jars that he would fill then re roll and fill, small jars, but all they smoked were blunts. For 420 they rolled on that they had to put 4 garcia vega's together to smoke all the pot.

As a guy who's been around for awhile.... through good times when gas was 50 cents, the wallet was fat as were the joints and $10 roaches went out the window or on the ground..... and through not so good times when gas was over $3, there wasn't a need to carry a wallet or buy papers and bong recycling occurred by scraping the stem & filtering the water.......... I offer the following recommendation. If roll you must..... don't roll more than you can smoke (or will smoke for those who can't resist temptation)..... like most everything else........ ie; pizza, movies, jokes, kissing your girlfriend... the really friendly gal at the party.......it's better the first time around :smokin:

That's just a suggestion though

not to many since my roomate smokes my roaches if i dont hide them..but my friend saved every roach and he would have roaches from like two years ago when he passed me and my friends all smoked them inn his memory

yea....fourth generation would hardly even be weed anymore...mostly resin. didn't someone just post a "7th generation" blunt question??? Conserve your pot, like dude said, don't smoke more than can afford, basically.... smoking roaches is just good for your economy

Back
Top Bottom