Re Veg Clone - Fed On Infant Milk Formula Only - Yes I Am Mad!

Well here we go , i got this clone in flower of a friend , i used baby milk once before as i had multiple deficiency with a plant , i had nothing to hand so i used one scoop to one litre of baby food as it has loads of stuff in it lots of nutrients , the plant healed ok

Any ways cut a long story short . this plant will be growing with just the milk formula i did use urine once but i feel she dont need it
i am putting my neck on the line with this one :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

And yes i am mad in the head , no turning back now !!!

P1050548.JPG
P1050547.JPG
P1050547.JPG
P1050582.JPG
P1050620.JPG
P1050621.JPG
P1050623.JPG
P1050715.JPG
P1050716.JPG
P1050747.JPG
P1050742.JPG
P1050745.JPG
P1050748.JPG
P1050746.JPG

Found the product info...

Powder

Ingredients

Demineralised Whey*; Vegetable Oils; Lactose*; Skimmed Milk*; Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS)*; Whey Protein Concentrate*; Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS); Calcium Carbonate; Potassium Citrate; Potassium Chloride; Fish Oil; Magnesium Chloride; Calcium Phosphate; Vitamin C; Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin); Choline Chloride; Taurine; Iron Sulphate; Zinc Sulphate; Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt; Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate; Vitamin E; Inositol; Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate; Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt; Niacin; L-Tryptophan; Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt; L-Carnitine; Pantothenic Acid; Folic Acid; Copper Sulphate; Vitamin A; Biotin; Vitamin B12; Thiamin; Vitamin D3; Vitamin B6; Manganese Sulphate; Potassium Iodide; Vitamin K1; Sodium Selenite

Contains: *Milk, Fish, Soya

Nutrition information

Typical values per 100ml prepared feed

Major nutrients
Energy 275kj 66kcal Protein 1.3g Whey 0.8g Casein 0.5g Carbohydrate 7.4g of which sugars 7.3g of which lactose 7.0g Fat 3.4g of which - Saturates 1.5g - Unsaturates 1.9g of which LCPs 15mg of which: - Arachidonic acid (AA) 6.4mg - Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 6.4mg Fibre 0.6mg Sodium 17mg

Vitamins
Vitamin A 54µg-RE Vitamin D3 1.2µg Vitamin E 1.1mg a-TE Vitamin K1 4.4 µg Vitamin C 9.2mg Thiamin (B1) 50µg Riboflavin (B3) 116µg Niacin (B3) 430µg Pantothenic Acid 330µg Vitamin B6 40µg Folic Acid 13µg Vitamin B12 0.18µg Biotin 1.5µg

Minerals
Potassium 65mg Chloride 42mg Calcium 47mg Phosphorus 26mg Magnesium 5.1mg Iron 0.53mg Zinc 0.5mg Copper 40µg Manganese 7.5µg Fluoride <3µg Selenium 1.5µg Iodine 12µg

Others
Choline 10mg Taurine 5.3mg Inositol 3.4mg L-carnitine 1.1mg Nucleotides 3.2mg

Ready-to-feed

Ingredients

Demineralised water, Skimmed milk*, Lactose*, Vegetable oils (contain soya lecithin), Galacto-oligosaccharides* (GOS), Whey protein concentrate*, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium citrate, Calcium phosphate, Acidity regulator (citric acid), Potassium chloride, Fish oil, Vitamin C, Calcium hydroxide, Sodium chloride, Choline chloride, Calcium citrate, Potassium hydroxide, Magnesium carbonate, Taurine,Inositol, Iron lactate, Vitamin E, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Vitamin A, L-Carnitine, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Vitamin D3, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate disodium salt, Copper gluconate, Sodium selenite, Potassium iodide, Folic acid, Biotin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K1, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate.

Contains: *Milk, Soya, Fish
Nutrition information

Typical values per 100ml

Major nutrients
Energy 275kj 66kcal Protein 1.3g Whey 0.8g Casein 0.5g Carbohydrate 7.3g of which sugars 7.2g of which lactose 7.0g Fat 3.4g of which - Saturates 1.5g - Unsaturates 1.9g of which LCPs 15.4mg of which: - Arachidonic acid (AA) 6.5mg - Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 6.4mg Fibre 0.6mg Sodium 18mg

i used one scoop formula to one litre of water first 4 weeks then moved up to two, she is on 2 scoops per 2 weeks one water between when dry, next week i shall flush and start again so ive no build up :):):) if i see little nitrogen loss ill use a little coffee in the soil

hi tead , glad to meet another mad man lol , its got every thing a plant would love

I noticed... it has NPK and tons of other things that I might think would fill in for your micro-nutrient needs.
Judging by the energy numbers, this stuff must have lots of natural sugars in it. I wonder if that helps with taste in the finished product.
Have you seen any other baby formula grows? It might be a good idea to see what issues they encountered.
I did a quick google search for growing with baby formula and didn't find any real hits. Perhaps you've stumbled upon something new and wonderful. Wouldn't that be fun!

So I did finally find some info on using baby formula for other plants.
Generally, folks were fairly positive and reported good results.
Many folks mentioned the possibility of attracting bugs or mold. I can sure see how that might be a problem.
Be sure to keep up whatever proactive insect control techniques you've been successful with. An Aphid infection will sure bring your garden crashing down in a quick hurry.

welcome all .
ive never heard of it as im a new grower , like ive said i had no calmag to hand used my baby boys milk and hey presto plant got better

with my self being a bit wacky and would try anything i never knock it until its tried and error

Meet miss cow and gate guys lol

So I did finally find some info on using baby formula for other plants.
Generally, folks were fairly positive and reported good results.
Many folks mentioned the possibility of attracting bugs or mold. I can sure see how that might be a problem.
Be sure to keep up whatever proactive insect control techniques you've been successful with. An Aphid infection will sure bring your garden crashing down in a quick hurry.

i am thinking of filling the pot to the top with some perlite to try stop bugs digging (if any) , i have sprayed them with ultimate bug spray before i even thought of bugs as it lasts for up to 5 weeks so i like to get ahead , no signs so far , i will take the perlite off and keep it dry when i water or feed .
:high-five:

i am thinking of filling the pot to the top with some perlite to try stop bugs digging (if any) , i have sprayed them with ultimate bug spray before i even thought of bugs as it lasts for up to 5 weeks so i like to get ahead , no signs so far , i will take the perlite off and keep it dry when i water or feed .
:high-five:

Paddy, COF puts a layer of play-pit sand on top of his soil to stop bugs. It also helps retain moisture within the soil.

Back
Top Bottom