Re-Veg issues

Rumpfriction

Hi there, new to this forum and i appreciate the assistance in advance.

Here's a quick re-cap of my situation. Got some clones from a family member in late july (I live in Canada) and immediately put them under 24 hour light. Only one survived the transport and i managed to re-pot it and grow it on my roof until harvest in late september. She didn't grow very big but produced a good amount of bud and i'm very proud of the little gal as she tastes delicious.

What i'm trying to do bring it back to veg so i can clone her and up my production. I was surgical like in my harvest, removing no branches or leaves (aside from ones in bud) and immediately after wards put her back under 12 and 12 lighting cycle. She's not dying, but not growing. I'm worried she's hibernating but I also realize that it takes time. How long have people had to wait to see the growth cycle pick up again? I've contemplated taking down some of the older more mature leaves to spur new growth but don't want make mistakes so i'm taking my time, and i've also wondered about 24 hour light. Now asking for help.

Help?

i have read it takes up to a month for new growth to start, depending on stress and other factors.

this is just my opinion but put it back on 18/6 and give it veg nutes. as for the leafs, if they are getting good light i would leave them for now.

yeah i did transplant to a bigger pot when it got big enough. plant is about a foot high at the moment.

the plant has been under the lights for a month currently... during growth the leaves were very green and turned a more deep purple when it started to but. some leaves are slowing going back to green but for the most part remain rather purple

just keep it up and it should start back up as long as it doesnt die

Back
Top Bottom