Re-Veg & Re-Flower Experiment: 'Glorianna' Grandaddy Bruce

ed the head

After harvest from my late April grow, (Glorianna GDB's Grow Journal) I put all 5 beauties out in an attempt to RE-VEG and hopefully, RE-FLOWER :cheesygrinsmiley:

4 did not survive :sorry:

But, Glorianna Grandaddy Bruce DID!! :yahoo::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::yahoo:

She grew some peculiar looking leaves on the way, not even recognizable as cannabis. She's pretty sparse up top, but getting very dense and sticky down below.

She smells as good as the first time around.

06 29 2021 Glorianna Rebudding.jpg

Weird leaves up top are typical of a reveg. First it pops single bladed fan leaves, later it will go to 3 fingered fan leaves, then at last it will revert to 5 bladed fan leaves then resume growing from there. It’s a slow process just be patient and don’t overwater, but with the pistils popping it looks like you are well on your way to flower now!!! Excellent work on the reveg!!! Looks amazing….

Hey Ed hope you are doing good today.
I've never had the chance to reveg a girl after harvest.
Clones yes a whole plant though. Terrific.
She looks fantastic nice work.
Its not even July yet she is in full flower.
How many hrs of daylight is she getting? Just curious. :Namaste:
Bill

Hey Ed hope you are doing good today.
I've never had the chance to reveg a girl after harvest.
Clones yes a whole plant though. Terrific.
She looks fantastic nice work.
Its not even July yet she is in full flower.
How many hrs of daylight is she getting? Just curious. :Namaste:
Bill
Mother Natures daylight du jour - about 15 hours currently with a couple less each day since 6/21

This little beauty is magic indeed ...

A little back story is required.

My wife is not at all a cannabis user or fan.

We AirBnB our 2 homes and bounce between the two as required. Even though wee Glorianna was legal right where she was, my bride wanted her moved with us with a recent guest coming from TX.

Wee Glorianna returned with us yesterday and during the ride my wife fell in love with her odor.

She smells mango.
:thumb:

:oops: 40 F overnight :oops:
Outdoor re-vegged and re-flowered Gloriana Grandaddy Bruce harvest time
... cured weight pending ...
:cheesygrinsmiley:
Congratulations on another harvest my friend.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom