Re-vegging an outdoor plant, anybody tried it?

WOW. I see results.. Im kind of tripping out on my outdoor girl.. she has got some fat buds on her already, a good couple inches thick and 4-5 in long.. and now she is starting to push out new growth all over.. she has been in the ground since about beginning of march.. Should I expect this girl to make it through till harvest mid October? Here is some pictures, sorry little hard to see what's going on.. She it starting to grow new branches with the little tiny calyx growing up with the stem.. Any input would be greatly appreciated :Namaste:
100_1924.JPG

100_1923.JPG

100_19254.JPG

100_19282.JPG

100_19292.JPG

100_19114.JPG

100_19104.JPG

100_19092.JPG

CA215 :blunt:

that kind of rejuvination growth is very common the plant will revert back to doing 1,3,5,7,9, ect in leave structure the kool thing about rejuving a killer favorite girl is that if there are hermie tendantcys in the strain it will show up now during that rejuvination so if the plant stays female a really good chance like 99% chance it is a natural feminized girl [ she will never change to male or hermie] that is the golden ticket for breeders especailly if she is a power plant [stony ass D.K.S.] D.K.S.= Dynamite Killer Shit [my trade mark] all breeders look and test for power girls and power boy plants [even mutants] cause thoose are powerfull dominant genetics that will carry over in 85% of all the phenos next generation of seeds. then ya just want to pick a pheno that fits your gardening style. indoor ,outdoor sog scrog trelis buble drip ebb and flow drain to wastse flood systems [dwc] ect and then dial in your nute/fert recipe to maximize the strain/pheno. have fun good luck your doing just fine.
GOLDEN RULE FOR OUTDOOR
LESS IS MORE.:party:

ALSO THIS YEAR everyone is haveing weird results growing as in early flowering . dont fret in june they will all go crazy hog ass wild and big big big with streaches that are crazy wild and your harvests will be supper big i would guess at about 30% or more out door this year from same clones or strains from last year. i have been growing over 40 years and last year was an exceptional crop for all outdoor grows and this year will be even better cause of the sun and earth conditions. part of a 7 year crop cycle on planet earth. this is the year you want them to go wild child. no trimming just very little training. AND LEAVE THE BLEEPIN LEAF ON THE PLANT only trim off the yellow ones even when ya harvest DONT TRIM let the presure of the leaf wilt 2 days to 3 days then take all the big leaf off. GAURENTEED YOUR CROPS WILL BE 40% LONGER DURATION OF THE HIGH. AND IT WILL BE ....... D.K.S.:circle-of-love:

DKS sounds quite fantastic if I do say so myself. :blunt:

Thanks for that post gairbud, +reps! I am a bit calmer now about leaving her be, still a little sketched on her height as I don't want her peaking over the fence at the children :laugh: We will let her go wild as you say, she looks quite wild already with all these new branches coming out every which way. She smells absolutely gorgeous, and her trichs are everywhere..

The one thing I can think of now that could be a problem down the road is, the buds that have already formed, they have tons of trichs. These trichs now have been "alive" for a couple months.. In my mind they would then start turning amber (in the next month or so) or am I wrong in thinking this as the plant has now reverted back to vegetation.. with all the new branches and stems coming from the already developed buds, the lower ones are going to be way more mature than the new buds that will be coming with the re-veg stuff...

I tried making that make some sense but I gave myself a headache... Will try in a bit to re decipher what the hell I just wrote LOL :laugh:

yikes!

WOW. I see results.. Im kind of tripping out on my outdoor girl.. she has got some fat buds on her already, a good couple inches thick and 4-5 in long.. and now she is starting to push out new growth all over.. she has been in the ground since about beginning of march.. Should I expect this girl to make it through till harvest mid October? Here is some pictures, sorry little hard to see what's going on.. She it starting to grow new branches with the little tiny calyx growing up with the stem.. Any input would be greatly appreciated :Namaste:
100_1924.JPG

100_1923.JPG

100_19254.JPG

100_19282.JPG

100_19292.JPG

100_19114.JPG

100_19104.JPG

100_19092.JPG

CA215 :blunt:

you will definatly need to tie up huge buds this year as the plants started to flower early spring and now reverting to veg state which will give you 5 to 10 times the buds, the plant wont be able to hold up under its own weight so you will need a metal cage around them and strudy construcktion of it to hold the weight. i use concret wire mesh 4ft x 8 feet 4 or 6 inch squares and make a big tube and put it over the plant. i stick it in the ground a few inches and stake the crap out of it, i also treliss across the top from plant to plant and leg it out as this year plants will get huge huge huge and wont be able to support huge huge buds. i dont trim in years or conditions like this as it will decreese bud size. train them ,cage and trelis them. you can get lbs out of each plant. remember to hook up your out door evep misters close to your plants as this year summer will be hot and dry and with high temps they will slow down a bit. keeping them cool with misters they will continue their explosion of growth and shut misters off after august when temps become favorable [cooler] and your way into the fill out stage of flower and tricome. if useing light dep techniques you can have june,july and aug harvests of steller d.k.s. as the uvb in n. america is at its peak. green house master growers know this and not many growers are aware of it. that is why some outdoor grows put all the indoor grow top shelf product the next self below. nothing can beat mother nature for sure and manipulating the plant with mother nature you can max them out with some extra labor vs extra costs as with indoor grows. thats why i recomend full spectrum with uvb for indoor grows. if done right you will never go back to changeing light bulb colors and their are many ways to achive full spectrum in your current system with little cost to upgrade. just ask questions direct to me and give me all the details of your current system set up ect and i will dial ya in.

It is pretty easy and there are a lot of ways to do it. Trim it down after you harvest the buds so that only tiny starter growth shows and feed it like a flush. Leave it be for a few weeks and watch it come back to life. If you had any seeds though you might be sad because once it is harvested it will not reveg it has reached the end of it's life cycle. I am no expert but I revegged tons of plants they can go for countless years , quality may fluctuate though.

yes the trics will get ripe sooner and if ya trelus the plant she will yeild big. they dont stop producing trics so she will stack them up.this kind of out door explosion in early flower is do to the sun [spots ect] and you will need to tie her up as she will get heavy.

It'll die if you leave it out there,, hopefully you've already replanted and put under that 24/7 light. Then you can take clones any time:D hell just make her a mother.

She is actually still alive and doing okay, she was doing very well until I decided to stop my watering on her. She is still alive but a little crispy, give her a look see on my current outdoor journal :)

Edit: Actually.. I can post here..
100_28791.JPG
100_28782.JPG
100_28712.JPG
100_28762.JPG
100_28732.JPG
100_28741.JPG
100_28754.JPG

Big girl now, :laugh: I could never take the sheers to big betsy..

Back
Top Bottom