Re: What Reflective Materials can I use for my Grow Room?

lengado4

Hi
New to this forum but not to growing I have been growing out doors for 30 years. But had to move so my grow area is no more. Trying some thing new
hydro. In my closet. I got a hold of some reflectors from parabolic flouresent fixtures. I made a bench in the closet for bins to hold the pots with a 10 gal container on the bottom for catching the nutes. The top of pot holders are lined with alu. foil. the back wall has the reflectors running horizontaly. the light I am using is a 4 foot 2 tube t8 full spectrum. With more reflectors that interlock with the ones on the wall. the front is also reflectors they all close up pretty tight. I did not have a light meter so I got creative and used a portable solar panel took reading with just wall and and top reflectors not the front or end it read 11.85 volts then i put the front and ends on it went to 12.25 volts that was with one 100 cpf bare holder. With the two tube it went to 16.54 volts and that is that I still do not have all the reflector on yet. The loght should be 360 degree. With the ability to go higher as needed well another three feet. I will start puting my just sprouted seeds in the my peralite. The seeds where started last sunday they are called sour desiel.
Hope I do not get hot spots they are for high bays so focal length should not bee an issue. But will see.
input thanks like I said expierenced out doors but new indoors.

Medication should have one ingredient.
canibus

will change mylar ends and paint the contaiers tops white.
I did a test with a small solar pnel the sun thru a window made 20.25 volts
the panel in the cabinet made 18.85 volts with two 4' t8 hoping to get at least 19 volts when done.
thanks all

Back
Top Bottom