Ready For Harvest?

IrishGrower

hi 420 people, iv 2 sepreat questions to ask, firstly i have 4 big bud plants which i taught were just about ready to start flushing them as they have been in flowering for 8 weeks now but at least 90% of the trichomes are still milky white, should i go ahead with the flush or should i give them more time even tho they are ment to only take 9 weeks to fully flower ?????

and also my friend is expermenting on a hermi plant i gave to him, just woundering will they seeds that come off a hermi all turn out the same or is their a chance their 50/50 ??

Re: ready for harvest ??

depends on what kind of stone you want , if you want a high flush now , if you want a more couch lock let her get more ambers .
are you getting the same shitty weather in the south as we are in the north ( Co Down ) lol :thumb:

thanks man i think its both i want so im gonna even start to flush one now an give the others abit more time, an yes the weather is crap always raining an mad winds,

one more thing, say if cut of a bud to test it, would i still get stoned even if its not flushed ?

no way sweet first time ill smok my own grow i cannot wait, ill be cutting a bud off tomorrow id do it now only my lights went off at 6 i dont like like to fuck up the dark cycle i got hermis before over doing it, thats the plant i was asking bout the seeds .

heres some pics , how long more do yous think ???

11268137_1639628026258967_1124851303_n_1_.jpg
11216139_1639627902925646_1574772_n.jpg
11261102_1639627802925656_1664673023_n.jpg

you could just eyeball this without any experience or tools
-OR-
get yourself a magnifying optical instrument and zoom in on your trichomes. harvest when they are cloudy with a couple of amber ones.

From what I've read elsewhere on this site, the highest THC is when the hairs are approx 70% - 80% amber. After that, the THC breaks down into less psychoactive compounds. If you harvest now, you're going to miss out on the best the buds have to offer.

you could just eyeball this without any experience or tools
-OR-
get yourself a magnifying optical instrument and zoom in on your trichomes. harvest when they are cloudy with a couple of amber ones.

extacily how they are right now man, im gonna flush them for 2 weeks, one of thwm is 4 days into flush but the first week im gonna start flushing the 2ns so if all goes to plan by the time the first plant is dyr an ready to be harvested/cured, the second will be cut down, then one week later im gonna start flushing my chloclop as i started that one abit abit later and i topped it couple of times so it took abit longer , my other 2 are bug bud cheese, it kinda sad to be my girls are nearly done, so iv convinced ya man to let me start fresh this time gonne try couple of strains i havnt befor ..:420::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom